I've been suspended with a wrong reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
A written notarized document; honestly, if you had one, you'd know. Written and notarized legal documents are signed by both parties, with a third party who is authorized by the courts to process legal documentation and act as a witness. Based on what you said before, no paperwork exchanged hands.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
A written notarized document; honestly, if you had one, you'd know. Written and notarized legal documents are signed by both parties, with a third party who is authorized by the courts to process legal documentation and act as a witness. Based on what you said before, no paperwork exchanged hands.
our country doesn't follow the copyright rule and court here doesn't give any document about the copyright.
one of the singers home near to my home, can I go and said him to write something about this and sign and finger print on it.....is it enough??

and excuse me do you have any chat ID to talk more about it?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have a chat ID I like to give out as it contains my real name; what country are you based in however? Your IP would indicate Netherlands; is this correct?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Iran Copyright Law:
Article 2. Works protected by copyright law are as follows:
1. Books, pamphlets, plays and all other literary, scientific and artistic writings.
2. Poems, songs, and anthems, irrespective of the way they are written, recorded or broadcast.
3. Audio-visual works for stage or screen performances or for broadcasting by radio and television, irrespective of the way they are written, recorded or broadcast.
4. Musical works irrespective of the way they are composed, recorded or broadcast.

There's more to that section but I copied the parts that cover the music in question; it'd be covered under 2, 3, and 4, which indicates it's copyrighted by the author. It definitely is copyrighted.

So we're back to a few posts ago; I can still send the mysql backup if you want (again, I am not required to do so, but I am willing to if that's what you want), but I cannot recover the files on the account without unsuspending, which because of it being Illegal Material cannot be done.

Last edited:

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
i don't know how you find these rules but what I know as resident In Iran the didn't follow copyright rules and I can proof it with showing you a lot website.

and again i want to say that my file are not under the copyright rules because all the singer you mentioned that are my friend and they are working for keeping alive our died culture (ofcourse Gilan cilture :a city in north of Iran with a beautiful nature and very Modern history) and the singers sing in a Mahali(gilaki's sound) to keep this culture alive & give me permission to distribute them for Gilan's people.My site is going to be thegratest site in Gilan.

I found 2 way to proof what I said: the one is the poll:we can poll in my site or somewhere else to say that are these file under copyright?? and just see what people say....

another way is Iran filtering system:
we have on big Organization in Iran named Samandehi
they register of sites and give theme license to work(if they are under rules(any kind of ruls like copyright and content) they fillterd them)
I register my site there and just let us to they decide my website is under rule or not!!!

I can't really explain for you about these mp3 file,because of our culture are different but please let some organization decide what to do.I think you can't understand what I'm saying and they can found what I'm saying because of our culture.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.parstimes.com/law/copyright_law.html , first result on Google for "Iran Copyright Law."

To be honest, I'm curious why we're debating copyright at this point anyways; I've detailed -exactly- what we would need, you've been unable to provide it. The site you linked fails to translate into english effectively (their own manual translation is worse than yours was, it's leaving entire chunks untranslated), so I can't figure out what they do actually provide licensing for, and if we poll in your site we're bound to get biased results. It's all a moot point based on the last line of this section however:

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

That last line makes the account violate the TOS anyways as it's 1.4GB of copyrighted mp3's. Calistoy detailed earlier how this does also count as File Storage. You asked for the databases and templates; I can't get the templates without unsuspending the account (which we can't do because of it breaking the TOS), but I'm more than willing to send databases, which is more than I've actually -ever- done for anyone, as we aren't obligated to provide backups to anyone whose been suspended.

At this point, the account itself is suspended, we're down to the last question. Do you want me to send you copies of both databases, or not?

Last edited:

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
yes,thanks
but it's really unfair to do that for us
and about that site it's under the international rule wite some added ruls,but it don't have translation,you can see it with google
we are and NGO and we don't have a lot of money
just a foolder....you can't send it to me...??
we can start a poll on Facebook or anywhere else
I said I can get a document from singers and fingerprint

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And as I pointed out, because of it being copyrighted mp3's, it's breaking the Illegal Material section anyways, and Calistoy detailed how it broke the File Storage section of the terms.

What do you mean by "just a flooder" though?

I'm working on grabbing the database backups shortly; you should get an email at the address marked on your forum account as soon as its done.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It'll take a bit to upload, but it's working on sending it now. Check your junk mail folder in case it routes it over there though.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
I mean that a folder that Named Gilaki in Public_html
I try a lot and spend alot of energy and time to creat it!!!!!:((
can you copy some folder to premium if I buy???
can you copy to another ftp???

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't unlock the account to get to the files; I'm not tied into the premium system so I'm not sure if they'd be able to copy individual files over or not though, but they can't copy the whole account because of the copyright infringing stuff. You're welcome to check at x10premium.com for contact information to contact them and see if they can though, I just am not sure if they can do -part- of an account or not.

The databases finished sending from Thunderbird though, they should be arriving shortly.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
yes thanks about sql

all of the MP3 are in Public-html/Bazar/dl
where can I ask for moving all files except that to premium??

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
but I have another question too
me and my brother and some others Have traditional music group,If we want to distribute our song in site how can we prove that we sang it?and isn't it under copyright law????

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Technically it'll still be under copyright, the difference is it'll be under yours instead. About all I can recommend there is to put up Artist bios and whatnot for yourselves so it's clear it's actually you and your songs; there's a few united states bands that did similar.

The main thing is don't distribute OTHER bands music via the same site, or it'll get mixed up and run into the same problem.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
but how you found that is for me....???
I know a lot of site that distribute all singers full album but no body suspend them???:mad:
what about another server
for example upload in sharing site like rapid share or like this...is it again under tos??

I mailed them but they didn't answer yet

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Linking to the copyrighted files is illegal as well; for the sites you're mentioning for singers full album, if you're referring to the ones earlier that you linked, they aren't actually hosted on x10hosting at all. If they were, we'd be able to take action, but if it's not on x10hosting there's not much we can do regarding them.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
how can I put others song on the site with their permission??
I mean how can I prove you except court document???

can you contact theme they didn't answer me??

Status
Not open for further replies.