JR Network Back with a bang! and credits!"

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi all xtenners!

(want some x10 credits keep reading!)

My site has being going quite a bit now, we have had highs, lows and many problems along the way, well now the site is fully set up we changed the look to something cleaner and slimmer!
My growing gaming community has now reopened registration (It had to close thanks to upgrades of the system it was using :( !)

Sign Up Here: http://site.jamiesrebellion.co.cc/index.php/component/alpharegistration/?task=register

A bit about JR Network!

-Its a gaming and tech site dedicated to new games and gadgets!
-We started out at X10 hosting (A great site for small sites - We had to change thanks to the growth rate)
-We loved x10! (unfortunally we had to leave!)
-We are only teenagers (13-16) and we are starting to really code! (PHP, VB C++, Java, html, css and allot more languages!)

Check out the new look and features on our site - http://jamiesrebellion.com

We hope you like the new skinner, cleaner look! What do you think?

Credits - Well now sign up is back online, I have decided to give 20 credits for every sign up that post once! and A sign up from x10 which is active for a month (150 credits-Only applicable for 2 months ONLY)

(Remember to PM me on JR NETWORK about this offer other wise you will not get your x10 credits!)

Hope to see you at JR Network,
Jamie

ipodtouchforum

Reaction score
Looks great. I personally find the bright white background to be too distracting, but others might think differently. Awesome job on the graphics, though.

Edit: Also, some of the blue text in the main body of the page is hard to read, due to the opaque background.

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
The design seems blurry. There are alot of edges that extend out from the design, and the background repeats, and the character background is cut. The menu doesn't seem to go well with the rest of the design either. Red is a no-go with blue. This may just be a FireFox bug, but you MUST do cross-compatibility. 6/10 (Harsh rating.)

Last edited: