Just a Big Thankyou

NewFuture

Reaction score
i am justing posting to show how pleased i am with x10!!!, the hosting is superb, the server is running smoothly as ever, my site is doing great!!! thanx x10, i am now starting to use the even more great features of x10, its databses, indexing ect, making my site the more proffesional and user friendly. I was panicking about monthly bandwidth but i checked it out on one of the threads and its huge!! bigger than what alot of people pay for, once again thanx for this great hosting!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Vnyanet

Reaction score
Yes. I'm too. Now i have a web hosting is very very cool. And I hope my site will develop. Plz help me if you can

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yes, I think I have said thans before, but, het, not sure. In any event, I know, Corey, you have to pay for this, and at any time you can stop it. But, you being such a great person, you have yet (and probably wont for a looooooong time) shut it down. Thanks so much.

n4tec

Reaction score
I also agree that x10 is provided us with great services...

bigarte

Reaction score
I can only agree with all the sentiments of the previous posters. Thanks, thanks and, once again, thanks so much.

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
yea me..too. x10 rocks...man...keep up your good work..I heard tht the hosting is the best...

yea keep tht up..

Origin

Reaction score
This has been said many times before, but that's only because it deserves it :) My great big thanks for the staff.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I agree. I especialy want to thank the staff! They have been doing a great job!

golz

Reaction score
WOOOOT! X10 = thebomb.com (but not really) :grin:

Thanks x10!!!

NewFuture

Reaction score
i fink i cursed x10, 2 days after i posted this the server went down lol!!! but thanx to the x10 team wer up and running agen