Just registered, deleted account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisoka40

Reaction score
Hi, I've just registered the site, received my confirmation mail and logged in.
I tried to access my free hosting account but I had an error message (I can't remember what did it say, sorry :frown:). While trying to access the account i probably did something wrong, and now I get this message

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

So I tried to sign up again, but I got this message

We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums.

o_O'
What should I do to get my account back?
Thank you :frown:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Try registering for another Hosting Account through the Account Panel at http://x10hosting.com/control . Log in using your e-mail address and your forum password. It should work.

With that, you should be able to request a new account. The next time you get an error, make sure you save it for us.

Last edited:

hisoka40

Reaction score
thank you very much. :redface:
May I register extactly the same domain name as before? Will it be accepted, or should I change it (maybe it was too long? 24 characters)?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've seen domains go past the 24 character barrier, so that shouldn't be the issue. Give it another shot to see if the domain will be claimed by you. If not, we can see what the deal is.

Last edited:

hisoka40

Reaction score
ok, I tried to register the same domain name, but I get again this message:

We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums.

should I wait and register again tomorrow (after 24 hours)? :confused:

Last edited:

hisoka40

Reaction score
I waited 24 hours and completed successfully my hosting account registration. Thank you very much :redface:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
I am marking this thread as resolved.
If you need additional assistance, feel free to create another support thread or re-open this thread.
*****Thread Closed*****

Regards,
DeadBattery
x10Hosting Community Support

Status
Not open for further replies.