Just some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
I have some questions to ask anyone who can help. Pardon me for sounding stupid at times. >,< I'm seriously lost.

1. How do I install coppermine gallery into the server?
2. How do I get into cpanel? Oo
3. I want to make another subdomain, how do I do it. It says that the corporate package has 10 additional subdomains.

That's all I can think of for now. An answer from anyone would be much appreciated.

- Aurey

nicholas

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
I have some questions to ask anyone who can help. Pardon me for sounding stupid at times. >,< I'm seriously lost.

1. How do I install coppermine gallery into the server?
2. How do I get into cpanel? Oo
3. I want to make another subdomain, how do I do it. It says that the corporate package has 10 additional subdomains.

That's all I can think of for now. An answer from anyone would be much appreciated.

- Aurey

1. You can install coppermine gallery through fantastico, which is included in the cpanel.

2. You can get into cpanel when you use the username and the password provided by the staffs here when they approve your requested hosting.

3. You can do so again through cpanel.

:noexpress

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
nope, that wasn't in the PM... Thanks for all the help... I appreciate it... =D

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
umm... Now, I've got an ad question. The ads have to show up in coppermine too? If yes, how would I go about doing it?

nicholas

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
umm... Now, I've got an ad question. The ads have to show up in coppermine too? If yes, how would I go about doing it?

go to whichever theme folder you are using and insert the ad code in template.html.

nicholas

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
nope, that wasn't in the PM... Thanks for all the help... I appreciate it... =D

No problem. If i can help, i will help :eek:riginal:

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Haha, I hope I'm not too much of a bother with all the questions. I have more to bother you with though... >,< =P

What is a good script for showing current visitors online?

nicholas

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
Haha, I hope I'm not too much of a bother with all the questions. I have more to bother you with though... >,< =P

What is a good script for showing current visitors online?

:laughing:

Well, if you are using CMS it can easily show online status. Other than that i dont really know any good scripts for that. Or you can try www.addfreestats.com under inlive. I used to use that for my previous website :eek:riginal:

nicholas

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
Hey, that inlive thing looks pretty good... ^_^

Good to hear that from you :shaun:

*thinking to myself "please, no more questions anymore"*

:laughing:

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Nahh, I'm good at the moment, but if I do have some, I won't hesitate to ask... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.