Last question ;) : Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickkey

Reaction score
Okey, I'll take the corporate plan. Please upgrade my account and give me the working code ;)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Okey, I'll take the corporate plan. Please upgrade my account and give me the working code ;)

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script>

Place that code on all publicly viewable web pages, post back here, and a staff will be able to upgrade your account.

Last edited:

mickkey

Reaction score
Until now, I have only one page (the index page) and I putted your code on it but doesn't work, if you don't belive me see the sources...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please look back at Lady Anna's reply in here. She said that even if the ads don't show, they look to see if you have the code in your page and are satisfied that the requirements are met when they see that code.

mickkey

Reaction score
Yes, I did what I must do:
<!-- x10hosting.com Ads -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script>
<!-- //Ads -->
And I am waiting now :D

mickkey

Reaction score
Another question: How can I know that you upgraded my account? (Will you send me an email, a reply to this thread ...)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Another question: How can I know that you upgraded my account? (Will you send me an email, a reply to this thread ...)

In your cPanel you will see your package name changed.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you need to have patient, note that not all have access to upgrade your account package, and with the upgrades going on it is not even certain it can be done, due to server being unresponsive.

And no, I am not able to do it from where I am now (school).

Also you should be aware that bumping a post might not always be a good idea as we tend to the older ones first...

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
The migrations should be finished by thursday next week (hopefully), so an account manager will have a look then.

Until the migrations are finished nothing will be done, so please don't bump the thread :)

~Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.