Latest Update - News Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardoc

Reaction score
Thx for restoring my files, it took me a while, I had to make a new database user.
Just a tip for anyone else that will have trouble with their phpbb3 forums, making a new user alone doesn't solve the problem.
Here is what I did, I got an sql error saying that a certain user didn't have access. I went to my files and looked into config.php in the same directory that index.php is in. there is a passw in there for the phpb1 user. make the phpb1 user with that passw and....... Presto everthing is working again.

Thx again, it looks like everthing is working now.

xoroso

Reaction score
My ticket was closed and i got no responce... Account is still missing... Should I create another ticket? Or maybe I shouldn't bother...?

steve9x

Reaction score
Yeah I have read the news so I know whats going on. I too am getting the 403 Forbidden error on my site!

Is anyone that's on the Chopin server not getting a 403?

My web site was working fine yesterday. Now it is not! I'm new to x10! I recently just created my account, and so far haven't been that pleased with the up time and speed..

However I understand that x10 probably does provide a good service, and this is only temporary while things are being setup differently...

Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon because I need my website to be up ASAP!

Thanks... :cool:

P.S. Must I open a support ticket? Or can I just wait until things are sorted out and my site will work again?

zen-r

Reaction score
Check the forum. If lots of other people have complained about a similar problem to yours, then Support are almost certainly already aware & working on a fix.

If not, it's probably a good idea to risk posting that ticket! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.