Latest Visitors In Cpanel Not Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustla

Reaction score
When I go to the Latest Visitors in my Cpanel, it says 'There are no domains which have last visitors stats to display.' Before it worked fine. I have plenty of visitors that visit my site, and one being me. Does anyone know why this isn't working for me, and is it not working for you?

Thanks

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
When I go to the Latest Visitors in my Cpanel, it says 'There are no domains which have last visitors stats to display.' Before it worked fine. I have plenty of visitors that visit my site, and one being me. Does anyone know why this isn't working for me, and is it not working for you?

Thanks

I just checked my Latest Visitors page, and it seems like I can only see information for my subdomain. I remember being able to see statistics for my root domain, but now there's only an option to see statistics for my blog subdomain.

I dunno why that's happening, but hopefully that information can help find a solution somehow.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
My logs never worked until Corey did the stoli update/recompile, then they worked. After two days, they no longer work. Now I have the same problem th OP has.
Edit:
I just checked my Latest Visitors page, and it seems like I can only see information for my subdomain. I remember being able to see statistics for my root domain, but now there's only an option to see statistics for my blog subdomain.

I dunno why that's happening, but hopefully that information can help find a solution somehow.
Same with me. If I set up a subdomain, it works.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Logs may have been wiped/turned off due to the update. If you're on Chopin, they may have been disabled due to the DDoS.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
Logs may have been wiped/turned off due to the update. If you're on Chopin, they may have been disabled due to the DDoS.
For me, they never worked until the latest update. The update fixed them, but now they no longer work.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you opened a support ticket yet? Most things going on in cPanel cannot be fixed by the community. Most likely an admin will have to take a look.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
I opened a support ticket a long time ago, before the updates, right after I signed up. They told me that there was "no ETA" for the fix, so now that the update happened and they worked, do you think I should bother them again?

vonbiber

Reaction score
same here

It worked last time I used it.
But today I got this:

There are no domains which have last visitors stats to display.

vonbiber

Reaction score
I don't know when it was updated but just a few days before yesterday
(perhaps it was Saturday) it worked.

I checked again today (Wednesday) and still not working.

Also, yesterday in the cPanel I went to the page where you can

Download Current HTTP Access Logs

downloaded a gzipped file but after I gunzipped it I found out it was empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.