Linking your hosting account

Reaction score
I have created a new account 3 days back on x10hosting.com ..
but now when i try to go in my account control panel on x10hosting.. it tells me to link my hosting account but when i put my forums user name there it says:
An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist.

my user name for both hosting and forums account is : 10101101

i can log in both the hosting and forum account but cannot link my hosting account to my forum account so in that way i cannot either go to my hosting control panel.. so if any one here can help me it would be really appreciable.

Thx

Vijay

Reaction score
Welcome to x10

Currently Account creations are on hold. This is due to the server work going on. You will have to wait until all the server work is completed before everything can be returned to normalcy. Please read the News and Information section for more detail.

Reading the News and Announcement Sections will go a long way in clarifying a truckload of anxieties and queries you must certainly be having.

Please use the 'Search' facility at the Top Menu Bar of the forum to find posts and threads relevant to your queries. There is a very high probablity that your query was answered already for someone else.
Edit:
ALSO,

:bowdown:please Please Please read the Stickies at the top of the Forum Categories to keep the Forums Meaningful and relevant.:bowdown:

Like the one at the top of this category "DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUESTS HERE"

Moderation of Forums is one thing but teaching Nettiquette... ???

The x10 Team can use the wasted time much more productively. Please pardon me if I sound terse. We are supposedly 'Webmasters' and are expected to be sticklers for detail AND discipline.

HELP KEEP THE FORUMS CLEAN.

Last edited: