Login Error 500 Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
So yet again experiencing the error 500 when trying to login to the free plan site.

Last edited:

tlglobal

Reaction score
Me too, I got an error message saying "An expected error has occurred processing your request." when I try to login.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
Me too, I got an error message saying "An expected error has occurred processing your request." when I try to login.
It's kind of sad that this is happening yet again, I can't finish any of my work if I can not access it. :(

Last edited:

greenmeteor

Reaction score
I was finally able to login, but now I face an
Code:
HTTP ERROR 500
, which still affects my ability to finish my work.

thehomem

Reaction score
yes, so frustrating! Been trying to access my cPanel since yesterday.
hoping it will be up soon.
we're all doomed if all our data will be lost due to this.

mingleds

Reaction score
This is happening to me at 23:37 pacific. I hope the site comes up again soon.

kenny9

Reaction score
The problems you are experiencing only point up the importance of keeping an off-site backup of your web site data. If a server crash does happen, and they can, your backup is safe. If you do not want to backup to your computer, various capacity external hard drives are available. Another backup source can be a large capacity thumbdrive. Whatever you choose, backup, backup, backup.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
The problems you are experiencing only point up the importance of keeping an off-site backup of your web site data. If a server crash does happen, and they can, your backup is safe. If you do not want to backup to your computer, various capacity external hard drives are available. Another backup source can be a large capacity thumbdrive. Whatever you choose, backup, backup, backup.
Of course, I do have off-site backups, but that's not the point, the issue would be that what I do requires me to have access to a server to test the projects out, without being able to view to make sure they work I can't finish my work which would make my work on modules & themes for HumHub useless. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.