Login Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_case

Reaction score
Is it possible to sign in at domain.com:2082 anymore? The x10hosting website is blocked because it's an "Anonymizer." (And yes I am able to access ports 2082 and 2083, just not x10hosting's website)

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
No, there is not any way to avoid going through SSO. What do you mean by "it is blocked"?

ace_case

Reaction score
The web filter they are using has x10hosting.com blocked as an anonymizer.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
@bdistler thanks for pointing that out, I'll let the developers know about it so it can be corrected. All cPanel logins are supposed to go through SSO, as SSO logins are the only thing that resets the inactivity timer, among other things that require the integration.

Just because you CAN do something, does not mean that is the way it is SUPPOSED to work. Pointing out glitches like this to us helps us fix them, but telling other users to use these glitches when they can and will go away in the future is just bad advice (and before you say "how can I know if I'm just a normal user" -- look at a) the fact that every other server redirects, and b) comments made by people with more inside information stating something contrary to what your particular exception says).

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The redirection issue with the Absolut cPanel login page has been corrected. It was caused by a security update applied to cPanel on that server, overwriting a modification made to the cPanel software.

Status
Not open for further replies.