Looking for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Banned
Reaction score
I can'nt wait till the applications are decided, :)

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Wow, first signups I didn't miss, lol. Well, I applied and I guess I have my fingers crossed until the apps. are accepted! I hope I get picked, I think I could really do a good job here.:drool:

Colin

Reaction score
You know it doesn't look very good when you post "I applied I hope I get picked" its just spamming. Please stop and just use this thread for questions about applying.

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
hyper89 said:
You know it doesn't look very good when you post "I applied I hope I get picked" its just spamming. Please stop and just use this thread for questions about applying.

Thank god I didn't say "I applied I hope I get picked". ;)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
civilr said:
Thank god I didn't say "I applied I hope I get picked". ;)

I don't think thats spamming. Its saying that: Man, I really hope I get that job. I think I'll be really good. It just dhows that your more excited than anyone else to get the job.

It may be a littl maybe a smidge off topic. But I would not consider it spamming. Your just trying to show your enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
Well, I think if someone posts just "I applied I hope I get picked!#@". There are not staff type people, it's a little childish to post something like that in an app. thread. It's not like it serves any purpose because no one but Corey cares if you've submitted an app. and he can already find out by the PMs they send him.

Unlike mine of course, I just wanted to let everyone know that I think I could do a good job. ;)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
It's the same since that won't affect Corey's desition.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Corey needs staff that will actuley stick around for more then 2 weeks to a month.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
"qualitys better than quantity" :)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Phil said:
Corey needs staff that will actuley stick around for more then 2 weeks to a month.

Ive now spent 6 hours on the forum today. Im really tired and my hand hurts alot.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
Ive now spent 6 hours on the forum today. Im really tired and my hand hurts alot.
One day does not mean a thing :) Anyways I'm sure Corey will pick the right people for the job :)

Jordan K

Reaction score
Phil said:

I had my reasons in the past. :squint:

flapietoetoe

Reaction score
I stopped posting for a few months a while back , but now im totaly active again:) I hope they won't just look at your post count but look at your skills to....

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What I mean is Corey has got some staff that are active for like 2 weeks then the third week they come like once every two days and they slowly just become inactive and they have this job that there not doing.

Corey has gone through alot of staff since I have been staff.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
I would apply, as I am quite active on the web, but I am not that good at php coding or anything actually. But I sure would advertise x10hosting, actually that’s what I do with my forum, I go round the web advertising it, once my echounlimited.be was #1 on google search when you typed in proper keywords, and I am very active on x10hosting, I wouldn't mind joining an advertisement group, where we went round advertising x10hosting… but I wouldn’t get in probably because I ask to much questions in support. xD But I sure wouldn't mind advertising this place if I got the job to do that here. :dunno:

Jordan K

Reaction score
You don't need to have any coding skills to apply for the positions Corey is requiring. Does being a staff member give you the 1337 skills to advertise x10Hosting? I think you can do it without being staff. ;) I always recommend everyone to x10 whether they need paid or free hosting.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
civilr said:
You don't need to have any coding skills to apply for the positions Corey is requiring. Does being a staff member give you the 1337 skills to advertise x10Hosting? I think you can do it without being staff. ;) I always recommend everyone to x10 whether they need paid or free hosting.

I guess it would help if I was an advertisement staff, it'd give more motivation. (to me atleast) xP

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
I guess it would help if I was an advertisement staff, it'd give more motivation. (to me atleast) xP

It's called sales ;)

-Corey

Jacob

Reaction score
Can somebody confirm that my application was received? I had it written out, but I clicked Send and since this forum logs me out every 5 minutes or so I had to put in my user/pass and it just brought me back to my PM inbox. Not sure if it sent. It it didn't, I'd like to know so I can resend it. Thanks!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
pasmssc said:
Can somebody confirm that my application was received? I had it written out, but I clicked Send and since this forum logs me out every 5 minutes or so I had to put in my user/pass and it just brought me back to my PM inbox. Not sure if it sent. It it didn't, I'd like to know so I can resend it. Thanks!

I don't see it.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.