Looking for work (See inside for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Before you ask, yes i am staff here at x10hosting. :)

I'll give you a brief run-down on what i'm looking for and why.

Basically my situation is this: I'm studying at University and don't have the time to find a full-time job to work for around my area, so i am looking for a laid back, but paid job in web design. I have good knowledge of HTML + CSS and have certification of a course i have already finished (and am currently studying if required).

I'm looking to make around $2000 Australian as fast as possible, purely by legal means and no scams etc. I've been doing odd jobs around my area in my spare time, but i'm thinking if people require some nice website designs to be made up for them, and i am able to make some money off it at the same time, i would be more than happy for the extra cash.

If you're looking for someone to design a nice template, or theme for your website (i don't work with CMS's or forums, only custom-built websites, and no server side stuff or javascript etc.) then feel free to contact me, either on the forums via private message or in this thread.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Prices are negotiable and will also depend on the size of the site required and time and skills required to design it.

Thanks,

Jarryd.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
If you're looking for someone to design a nice template, or theme for your website (i don't work with CMS's or forums, only custom-built websites, and no server side stuff or javascript etc.)
Most of those skills are normally needed together for most projects asked on the web.
I would hire you to make some extra money, but I noticed you lack most of the skills I would need...
Anyhow, you might want to check this website out to help you in earning fast cash with your specific skills.

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Understandable, the main reason i don't work with PHP or Javascript is the amount of time i have to obtain the money. :p Javascript isn't too bad. PHP is a big time waster especially if the person doesn't know what they want.

I'll check out that site you recommended and see what i can find, in the mean time if you want to private message me regarding what you require, let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.