Lotus Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Just wait a while, fedlerner told me they might just fix themselves, so I'd wait a few days before getting support.

The admins would be quite busy at the moment anyway.

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
I think they require you to post on their forums in order to keep your site running.

To comply with TOS you have to login to the forums every two weeks to stop your account being suspended for all free accounts, this helps to stop people abusing the system :)

sabinkumar

Reaction score
Just wait a while, fedlerner told me they might just fix themselves, so I'd wait a few days before getting support.

The admins would be quite busy at the moment anyway.

waiting few days? my members started embarrassing me with lots of questions and they have started threatening me that they will not come to my site...its been just a day.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Okay, so that everybody know it will be done when an admin says it is.

Jordan C

Reaction score
waiting few days? my members started embarrassing me with lots of questions and they have started threatening me that they will not come to my site...its been just a day.

We were all notified weeks ago, everyone expected some down time.

x10 is doing its best to get all the problems sorted, the only thing is the paid users take high priority.

botbg

Reaction score
Hello, I can't beleive I dont know this but, Lotus is the free server without ads right?

dinhvannam

Reaction score
Have problem. When I use Subdomain of X10hosting.com I can go and control my site. But when I change to domain nguyentraionline.net have problem. I main site x10hosting.com I log in and see FTP, Cpanel, Apache are offline but I can used this.
I have only that the error message to the administrator. And I know Lotus Transfer.
I hope server soon go into operation and stability.​

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Have problem. When I use Subdomain of X10hosting.com I can go and control my site. But when I change to domain nguyentraionline.net have problem. I main site x10hosting.com I log in and see FTP, Cpanel, Apache are offline but I can used this.
I have only that the error message to the administrator. And I know Lotus Transfer.
I hope server soon go into operation and stability.​

Please wait for the transfer to be complete, and this thread isn't for support.

lblue

Reaction score
I am not sure if the admins are aware of this, but in my Account Panel it says I have level 2 PHP, but certain functions do not work. I have noticed many posts with the same issue.

I appreciate you are busy, and are working very hard, so please do not treat this as a support post, or one that even requires attention. I am just trying to give you a heads up of any potential problems.

Edit: Just as I posted this, I looked at the thread below and it was about how you are trying to fix it, my bad :)

Edit2: The thread was from august >.<

Last edited:

Wastrel

Reaction score
its the 24th now and still down. Np though I was worried I hadn't logged in enough.

M

Macaws

Wow. Lotus is taking a while.
HURRY UP STUPID SERVER! Your holding up the whole transfer!

brayden13

Reaction score
hey my site is on lotus and my site is up, but i keep having problems with Wordpress

santiago_pl

Reaction score
Im getting the apache test page when i open my website. How long is this going to take??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.