Lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are restoring an image from March 4th back to Lotus. We had the whole server replaced so let's hope for no more issues.

It's been restoring for about 5 hours now and is roughly 70% done.

Once it is back online you can submit tickets if you need databases restored from backups.

On a good note, we have a new free server coming online in 24 hours. :)

-Corey

JAL Virtual

Reaction score
Thank you x10!;)

It may have been annoying waiting but if these guys can get all my info back then that all that matters to me.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, the downer on having a server replacement in order doesn't sound good. How many servers has x10 gone through so far?

Otherwise, as per the new free server, that's sounding cool as well.

vol7ron

Reaction score
x10 just switched to new servers 4Q 2008. So, I think this is the first one that's had trouble.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the first one that we actually had to replace.

The server is back online now. We have somethings we have to do to it to get it working again with the backend though. Hope to be done by the end of today.

-Corey

JAL Virtual

Reaction score
We are restoring an image from March 4th back to Lotus. We had the whole server replaced so let's hope for no more issues.

The sites are back but still on the image from January, whats the current status on the March image restore?

usector

Reaction score
Yea, I opened a ticket a few days ago. I dont care so much about the files, but I am desperate for the MYSQL backup from March 3rd.

Thanks

woodyl

Prime Account
Reaction score
Still not working for me. I can't log in to cPanel, and somebody else's content is on my site. Is anybody else having this problem?

Katanashi

Reaction score
i have the same issue as woodyl. unable to log into cPanel with someone elses content where my WIP page should be.

dienden

Reaction score
I have the same problem with cpannel not allowing me to access my account and a site that i didnt do is showing.

primawolf

Reaction score
I seem to be having the same issue as everyone is on lotus but I am on the Cossacks server :( any suggestions?

xflamez

Reaction score
i can't login to cpanel and also my website has changed to this photocorvus by max???? is anyone else having the samething?

negoproj

Reaction score
hi,

the current webpage being displayed in my account (negoproj.x10hosting.com) isnt mine and i cant log into cPanel. Please help.

Almerick

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If your account was created AFTER Jan 29th (The last image we restored from) you may have to sign-up again. We do have ALL databases from March 4th and below even if we do not have your files. This means if you were using forums, CMSs, any type of downloadable script that stores everything in a database we can get it back for you.

We were only able to recover SOME of the data off the bad drive, the databases were our top priority. We will attempt to recover more data from it in the coming days but server stability is our top priority right now.

Katanashi

Reaction score
any instructions on signing up again using the same forum account? because this account is still linked with a hosting account that i can no longer access due to the lost data.

woodyl

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yes, please give us some instructions on how to re-create our accounts. I have a forums account, but my cPanel account appears to be toast. What do we do now?

primawolf

Reaction score
Corey I understand what you are saying but what about the subdomains that you wanted to use but the account that has it and you cant use c-pannel.. and what about accounts that were just created in the last 2-3 days that cant log into c-pannel also. as I just registered and I cant access c-pannel and this was after you did the work on lotus and my account is on Cossacks.. or is all servers being treated the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.