loving the service

sepehr

Reaction score
I loving the service. i think you should give more free sqls but thats just a suggestion.. thanks

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, more MySQL databases would be nice. :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you do know you can install more then one script in each database, right? Just make sure they use different prefixes.

Though as mentioned, you can pay to get it doubled, you can even apply that twice to get 4 times what you have as standard

chucklebutte

Reaction score
the free service is top notch but im thinking of moving to a pay account to get the whole .com thing plus more bandwidth and hosting space (forums are starting to added up lol)

my question is has anyone used the pay services through x10? if so which do you guys recommend?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
the free service is top notch but im thinking of moving to a pay account to get the whole .com thing plus more bandwidth and hosting space (forums are starting to added up lol)

my question is has anyone used the pay services through x10? if so which do you guys recommend?

Depends; if you like the x10 community, snag the least-expensive paid plan that works for what you need :)

I went for Static which was overkill, but I like the community, and whenever something's gone wrong (even if I caused it) the staff've been a pleasure to work with to get it fixed :)

knash94

Reaction score
I made a big mistake by joining a free Cpanel WHM service.. I was with it for a week then it shut down ;\ Whilst theres you guys that have kept my site up for a very long time... Best free hosting imo

dhekelian

Reaction score
I used x10 a few years ago and it was extremely unreliable but since they have done the revamp is better than some paid for services I have come across.

My intention is to move to a paid for service and with x10. Thank you for providing the service.

Last edited:

allofus

Reaction score
x10hosting are superb value for money 'dhekelian'.

I have a shared hosting account and a VPS with x10 and the uptime is as good as it gets, furthermore the servers are not overloaded nor the IP's blacklisted.

There is a 'cheery' team backend too who have been rather helpful and responsive whenever I have contacted them for support.

The VPS services are very cheap, like really, yet very robust. We have a shoutcast server running 24/7 as well as ventrilo, both are ALWAYS online and we have every intention of utilising x10 further as our demands grow and we have a link to our host featured on every page to let other would be activists know who hosts our website and services.

Not all hosts are suppportive or even willing to host a controversial (but legal) website, but to my own cost I know they will take your money first. To me x10 stands out above the rest.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I've used them, I recommend any of them that fit your needs :).

poepoe1122

Reaction score
Yeah I agree this is one of the best free hosting services, I recommend you buy an inactivity timer!

tomcat10

Reaction score
I'm the new guy here..!

Hi everybody; I'm the new guy, I need more information about my control panel, I have few problems with the suspension status...

Thanks
Edit:
I like it the service too....its very nice to have a free domain in the internet....

Thanks ..... x10Hosting.com

:drool:

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Re: I'm the new guy here..!

Hi everybody; I'm the new guy, I need more information about my control panel, I have few problems with the suspension status...

Thanks

Hi tomcat,

If you need help, please post in Community Support with as many specific details as possible about your question, and we will try to help you out as soon as possible.