Mac or PC

chingola

Reaction score
Mac is Mac and Pc is GREAT!!!! Bottom line Mac = big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and PC is $$

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've come to have found Linux the best(as well as only) choice for me, and, as it is a community supported OS I specifically use Ubuntu linux because it has the largest community.

I don't like microsoft with Gates constantly insulting his consumers' intelligence, and apple seems to be in the same spirit.

I believe maybe Google can be a worthy successor to those when it comes to proprietary operating systems.

Last edited:

casey roberts

Reaction score
PC. As a computer geek, I like playing with different software. There is so much software available for PC. MAC is way to restrictive and seriously, propeller/command click is annoying.
Mac has a lot more software than people think, and I've found I often prefer OS X programs that have similar functions over their Windows equivalents. And as far as command click goes, I much prefer two-finger right click on my Macbook to any right click button on other laptops. Plus most laptop trackpads I've used are horrible compared to my Macbooks