Mac Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasys

Reaction score
Hello All,

Okay , I plan to create my own .mac here for my personal use of course. (www.mac.com) (you might heard of spymac..Yes , some Internet Service). Here are my questions :-

1. Is WebDAV Supported (If no , Can I request it , or Can I pay some money to enable this function). WebDAV allows The Web Storage to be mounted as a External Hard Drive in the Mac (I think this goes same for Windows aswell , yes...)

2. Am I allowed to run iCal Server application here. Of course , it won't take "high" usage of CPU , because I am the only person who is gonna use it afterall (okay..maybe not...but only 2-3 people will be using it). I am allowed to run iCal Server application here

3. Okay , one nice thing about .mac is they have iDisk (I plan to create iDisk , but I will call it aDisk instead). It allows sharing of files. So , mainly Mac Files will be .hqx (thats .exe for you Windows users) , .sit (aka very popular in the mac side) and of course dmg (ISOs..Well when you install appliations ,they are in .dmg file...So basicly thats all).

BTW , is my account still active or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.