Major

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwaher

Reaction score
Hello

You closed my account and my site as your words because I did not cheaper version of the Forum and this is not true I hope to return the site, or at least open it to take a copy of the database and thank you

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, we have a zero tolerance policy against this, your account wont be unsuspended

gwaher

Reaction score
Well, I just want a copy of the database of the forum and thank you

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I just want a copy of the database of the forum and thank you

And like the countless folk before you that've been suspended for the same reason, your account is in the termination queue and no data will be retrieved for you, as you knowingly violated the terms of service. The best you can do is recreate the account once it's been erased, but your database and all account data will be gone.

gwaher

Reaction score
I did not set myself a breach of conditions of service did not know that it is shutting down the account at a forum unauthorized
Because in our country, Saudi Arabia hosting sites allow it and I thought you like them

Base Biantat my forum is the most important thing I have

Please
Please
Please

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I did not set myself a breach of conditions of service did not know that it is shutting down the account at a forum unauthorized
Because in our country, Saudi Arabia hosting sites allow it and I thought you like them

Base Biantat my forum is the most important thing I have

Please
Please
Please

The forum in general wasn't the illegal part. The illegal part was that you were using a nulled version (read: Cracked, hacked, bypassed, modified beyond the End User License Agreement for the forum software in question) of it.

vBulletin costs a few hundred dollars, and your nulled version is in violation of US Copyright Law. In truth, it's legal to run a forum, but you have to have a legitimate license or use free forum software such as PHPbb or SMF.

Short version: the cracked/warez version of vBulletin was the problem, NOT the fact that you were running a forum.

gwaher

Reaction score
I do not speak English so I have not read the conditions very well

Please
Please
Please
Please

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As already indicated by vigge_sWe (who has way more power than me), due to the zero tolerance policy, you will not be unsuspended.

This is made worse by the "I agree" checkbox at the end of the TOS during signup. Doing so indicated that you did indeed read and agree to the TOS, which has been broken by you.

As I did say before, you should be able to recreate the account once it's terminated, but there is nothing that can be done to unsuspend it at this point.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
More to the point, you were suspended for using an illegitimate copy of web software. Did you honestly think that it's something you'd get away with? Or that it is acceptable behaviour?

Think about it...

gwaher

Reaction score
My problem, I do not speak English so I have not read the conditions set on this and this error occurred in the

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
If you didn't understand it, you shouldn't have agreed to it, and should have asked for clarification. But to be honest, it's not something you should have needed to read the agreement for.

You were caught using an unauthorised and unlicensed copy of software, and are now paying the consequences. What happened to ethics and morality?

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
No, it is your responsibility to make backups, and by violating the TOS, your account is scheduled to be terminated.

gwaher

Reaction score
Not be re-account for only one hour so that I can take a backup and then closed the account

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
No! Look, you've been caught using unlicensed software. This is theft. Count yourself lucky that you're only losing your web hosting account.

gwaher

Reaction score
If you behaved with me to the U.S. all these Incivility and cruelty
But I am a Muslim and Arab are you doing to me, so

I'm not complaining, but one complained to God, the Lord people
It suffices

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't you DARE accuse me of racism. You are committing an illegal act using this software on your hosting account. Whether you're a Muslim, Christian, Athiest, whatever... It has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you have done.

Grow up and accept the consequences of your actions.

Last edited:

gwaher

Reaction score
I will drive you to distort your image in all the forums and show to everyone that you stealing my sites and my forum did not return to me everyone knows the real face of host x10hosting

Any free hosting is just a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.