Majority of Country Restrictions Lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymid

Reaction score
I was relieved, seeing this message.
But somehow, Switzerland still is unsupported. Why is that? I really hate not beeing able to sign in to cpanel directly.

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
nice, gives the legit users a chance abusers destroy to much for others

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I was relieved, seeing this message.
But somehow, Switzerland still is unsupported. Why is that? I really hate not beeing able to sign in to cpanel directly.

Where are you getting an error?

shys_aelaes26

Reaction score
Whitelist
United States
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
Spain
Mexico
New Zealand
Ireland
You do know more spam comes from the states than say France, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium or Portugal, why are they not whitelisted ?
A little biased perhaps...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are not using 3rd party data... we're using our own data of signups from specific countries. It is not biased at all. The white listed countries have had a suspension rate of less than 5% of fraud. This has nothing to do with what country sends more spam. France and the Netherlands are well over 40% if not higher, I don't know the others off the top of my head.

jerickalmeda43

Reaction score
Good thing that this restriction is lifted.

I hoped that the Philippines won't be included in the blacklist.

daveisdguy150

Reaction score
Good thing that this restriction is lifted.

I hoped that the Philippines won't be included in the blacklist.

Just be careful whom to share this with, but I'm sure folks will be fine.

And thanks for this notice, x10 guys. I know this is hard for everyone, but I completely
understand why you're doing this.

Oh, and before the next person thinks of crying discrimination or anything like that in
here, try to put yourself in X10's shoes first.

Last edited:

mihai30simon25

Reaction score
Where is the Softaculous Feature?

I can't find my softaculous feature in my cpanel. Other users have it, and I don't. Why is that?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Where is the Softaculous Feature?

I can't find my softaculous feature in my cpanel. Other users have it, and I don't. Why is that?

It hasn't been installed yet; it's on the "to install" list, but some of our staff were likely affected by hurricane Irene stateside (server's are in Chicago, some of the staff were on the east coast though), which is slowing down the update process a bit. Rest assured it will get added, it just might take a bit.

Last edited:

inadim8956

Reaction score
Hello,

I can't access the CPanel from my web browser (Google Chrome), I'm from Egypt and I can see that Egypt is still on the black list. Is there a possible way to access the CPanel?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
inadim8956 said:
I can't access the CPanel from my web browser (Google Chrome), I'm from Egypt and I can see that Egypt is still on the black list. Is there a possible way to access the CPanel?
It is possible that your browser, firewall or internet is blocking Port 2082. If you are unable to resolve this, then try logging in at cpanel.yourdomain.x10.mx (replacing yourdomain.x10.mx with your domain)

Status
Not open for further replies.