Making money

Reaction score
You don't mean pirating do you?
Edit:
ok, I looked it up: 999.00 USD = 8,287.71 SEK

so, it will cost you 8,000+ SEK, not USD.

What do you think? :nuts: If it's out there then use it. Everyone can't say they've never used anything to their ADVANTAGE no matter what it was.

If you were really bothered about making money you wouldn't still be posting for help on here. All talk, no action. No action means no money. Get active, go out looking in your town. Wouldn't we all like money that grows on trees? I haven't been as active here as of late due to MAKING/EARNING money. If you wanted it enough you would just do.

I don't see why this thread even has to continue. You've got answers. To me, it seems like you're just waiting for someone to pipe up - "oh, I'll donate a wedge for you" or something which really, it's not going to happen. It's a free webhost, people are here because they don't want to spend money.

Life's hard, money is harder.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you think? :nuts: If it's out there then use it. Everyone can't say they've never used anything to their ADVANTAGE no matter what it was.

If you were really bothered about making money you wouldn't still be posting for help on here. All talk, no action. No action means no money. Get active, go out looking in your town. Wouldn't we all like money that grows on trees? I haven't been as active here as of late due to MAKING/EARNING money. If you wanted it enough you would just do.

I don't see why this thread even has to continue. You've got answers. To me, it seems like you're just waiting for someone to pipe up - "oh, I'll donate a wedge for you" or something which really, it's not going to happen. It's a free webhost, people are here because they don't want to spend money.

No, but I just replied on the questions they asked. I learn you always should answer questions ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

No, vigge_sWe has just as much a right to ask for advice in this forums as anyone else does. He's simply trying to find a good place to start at. That's the smart way to go! Much bette than just diving into what ever looks nice and ending up with only $30 after a year of hard work.

sajeeb

Reaction score
Start Earning with Paid Survey in 3 Steps:

Start Earning with Paid Survey in 3 Steps::biggrin:

* Step 1 - Create a new e-mail account specially for receiving paid survey invitations. You can use Yahoo, Hotmail and other free email services. This will make finding your survey invitations easier compare to using an existing email that receives plenty of mails daily.

* Step 2 - Go to Yellowsurveys.com to sign up with as many online market research companies as possible. The site compiled a long list of market research companies that offer paid surveys. Sign up with the companies in "Most Popular" category first and then continue to join the rest. This can take few days of work.

* Step 3 - Wait for paid survey invitations send to you. It can take fews days to months to receive your first survey invitation. You shouldn't rely on paid survey as your main source of income. It can only be a way of earning extra money.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Start Earning with Paid Survey in 3 Steps:

Start Earning with Paid Survey in 3 Steps::biggrin:

* Step 1 - Create a new e-mail account specially for receiving paid survey invitations. You can use Yahoo, Hotmail and other free email services. This will make finding your survey invitations easier compare to using an existing email that receives plenty of mails daily.

* Step 2 - Go to Yellowsurveys.com to sign up with as many online market research companies as possible. The site compiled a long list of market research companies that offer paid surveys. Sign up with the companies in "Most Popular" category first and then continue to join the rest. This can take few days of work.

* Step 3 - Wait for paid survey invitations send to you. It can take fews days to months to receive your first survey invitation. You shouldn't rely on paid survey as your main source of income. It can only be a way of earning extra money.

NO! nearly all of those survey places are scams. and you don't make a lot of money of the real ones either. maybe a 100 dollars in a year at best if spend a lot of time on it.

And why did you have to reopen a dead thread??!:naughty:

cmoore35

Reaction score
So you are interested in making money online? I know you are underage so i think you and your parents should sit down and discuss this. I made 800 dollars my first month using this strategy and if i can do it anyone can. Its a lot of work getting it set up and running smoothly but if you already got a hosting account and domain then your halfway there. just check out this site here and read through it all. After you read it all if you still have any questions then pm me. here is the link. http://cmoore35.thecbcode.hop.clickbank.net

Again this program here is for anyone and its practically risk free. When i said i made 800 dollars my first month. Let me break it down for you. first 2 weeks learning the program. 3rd week setting up my first promotion. and then the last week i saw 800 come in from sales. Not bad i could actually say i made 800 in one week!! This month is a little slow (my second month). I made 500 so far this month but hopefully i can tweak my promotions a little to bring some more traffic and sales in before the month is over.
This program is real and it works!! Try it out and see for yourself.
http://cmoore35.thecbcode.hop.clickbank.net.

For those of you looking for a good investment i heard about this daytrading software bot that is trading in the forex market right now!! I researched it and am soon going to be opening up my own forex account and try it out. When i do it and test it i will be doing video reviews of the company, software, and how easy it is to use. For those who want to check it out for yourselves before my review site opens up just go to http://cmoore35.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net

I am very excited about FAP Turbo and what it can do. I am only waiting to start this program up because i have a lot of other things on my platter right now and dont have time to really sit down with it and start my reviews. So if you want to review it yourself check out this link and see what the hype is all about http://cmoore35.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net

Good luck money making and i hope you find a great moneymaking opportunity like i did.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So you are interested in making money online? I know you are underage so i think you and your parents should sit down and discuss this. I made 800 dollars my first month using this strategy and if i can do it anyone can. Its a lot of work getting it set up and running smoothly but if you already got a hosting account and domain then your halfway there. just check out this site here and read through it all. After you read it all if you still have any questions then pm me. here is the link. http://cmoore35.thecbcode.hop.clickbank.net

Again this program here is for anyone and its practically risk free. When i said i made 800 dollars my first month. Let me break it down for you. first 2 weeks learning the program. 3rd week setting up my first promotion. and then the last week i saw 800 come in from sales. Not bad i could actually say i made 800 in one week!! This month is a little slow (my second month). I made 500 so far this month but hopefully i can tweak my promotions a little to bring some more traffic and sales in before the month is over.
This program is real and it works!! Try it out and see for yourself.
http://cmoore35.thecbcode.hop.clickbank.net.

For those of you looking for a good investment i heard about this daytrading software bot that is trading in the forex market right now!! I researched it and am soon going to be opening up my own forex account and try it out. When i do it and test it i will be doing video reviews of the company, software, and how easy it is to use. For those who want to check it out for yourselves before my review site opens up just go to http://cmoore35.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net

I am very excited about FAP Turbo and what it can do. I am only waiting to start this program up because i have a lot of other things on my platter right now and dont have time to really sit down with it and start my reviews. So if you want to review it yourself check out this link and see what the hype is all about http://cmoore35.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net

Good luck money making and i hope you find a great moneymaking opportunity like i did.

I heard about FAP turbo before, it's on neobux all the time. Thing is, I don't trust that. They get rich because they sell a tutorial on how to get rich. Think of it, there are stupid ppl out there that thinks it's a great deal to pay $77 for some videos that teach you how to get rich, but I am not falling for such things, as I know it probably wont work, nor I have the money to actually buy it.

I earn $5/month on NeoBux, and that probably wont be enough to promote products, as $5 isn't enough to advertise with

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Just a quick glimpse of the website & I'm afraid I smell "scam" - if you're not scammed yourself, then you're expected to scam others.

From what Vigge just said, it sounds like a Pyramid selling scheme to me. So for everyone who makes money, there's someone else who's been ripped off.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I am in the same situation, that is why I learned to make web sites. I am not sure what is legal in your country, but I am not able to get a job either. I custom build computers, working through paypal and behind my web site. I can make a good $100-$200 a sale. Don't get into PCTs, gambling or referral sites for small amounts of money. You just have to think outside the box.

But if a real job is not your thing, you can make some good money at inboxdollars.com. I was referred through someones sig in the forums. Above all do not click on the I'm rich and your not banner above the forums!

Last edited:

cmoore35

Reaction score
just a suggestion nothing more. i have 4 things going on outside my normal 9 to 5 job and all are bringing in a considerable amount of money for me. i am a computer tech 9-5 M-F. i also deliver papers everyday. Then i got my affiliate marketing campaigns going (in my 2nd month and it is working pretty good). and i purchase tax liens all over the united states and wait till they become mine free and clear or until i get my investment with interest back (the original owner paying off their tax debt). This last one is time consuming and sometimes i have to wait 2 or 3 yrs to see a return on investment but its worth the wait. Anyways, This fap turbo that i am getting ready to check out and do reviews on seems like a good deal and im not worried about 147 dollars that they want for it. I get 77 back because i am an affiliate marketer. I am just too busy right now with traveling to tax auctions and tax sales, my wife picks up the paper route while im gone, and my 9-5 job is solely commission based so i have the free time to other things. I am slacking on the affiliate marketing cause of everything going on that if i were to focus on just that i could probably do a whole lot better.

Anyways good luck to you and all you do. If i think of any other things you can do that doesnt cost anything to make something happen for you i will throw it your way.
Words for thought:
A wise man once told me in order to make money you have to spend money on those things that can give you an ROI (Return On Investment). The rich get richer because they invest their money on things that can make them money.