More FRIS problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinight40

Reaction score
Okay, so last night FRIS wouldn't let me FTP..
FileZilla gave me: ECONABORTED - Connection Refused.

I thought this was odd, but tried to upload via cPanel, and it worked, so no biggy. Well NOW when I go to my website, the only thing i see is

function.require
function.require

These are hyperlinked to: http://armyclan.co.cc/function.require

Anybody care to take a look? it was working fine the other day.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Warning: require(/home/a3260507/public_html/forum/SSI.php) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alex4108/public_html/header.php on line 2

Look at the source of the page that is returned an you will see that is what it is saying.
It is trying to load a non-existant file...and one from another user's directory.

Kinight40

Reaction score
Oh psh Im sorry for blaming it on fris, I just moved off 000 because they ssssssuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Can you help me with this next issue?

Warning: require(/public_html/forum/SSI.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alex4108/public_html/header.php on line 2

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/public_html/forum/SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/alex4108/public_html/header.php on line 2

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
if SSI.php is in the forum directiory, you should have

require('/home/alex4108/public_html/forum/SSI.php')

OR

require('SSI.php')

in header.php

If header.php uses a variable from a config file, you should change that. Since I cannot see how the script is set up, I am making guesses based on experience.

Kinight40

Reaction score
Okay, I've just removed the SSI includes until the forum is set up properly. Now for the next question, anytime i try to use a MySQL tool in cPanel, it times out / gives me a 500. HALP?

Status
Not open for further replies.