More time to create website

-Daniel

Reaction score
I was just wondering if it would be possible for members to have more time to get there site up? (I'm thinking 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks) The reason that I ask this is because when I make my sites, I like to have a lot of content and many of the features I have planed already up. I understand that 3 weeks to a month may sound like quite a bit of time, but do you think that people rather see low quality, rushed sites, or higher quality, content loaded websites? I'm sure that many wouldn't need that much time if they were making smaller websites but for those who have big plans, some extra time might come in handy. (like me)
Thanks,
-Daniel

n4tec

Reaction score
Try taking each day @ a time and you will soon have the ads x10 needs.. that means you need to use the 2 weeks to the fullests..

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes all you nead is one page up with some content and then keep that page up and after the few weeks all you nead to do is add more content...

NewFuture

Reaction score
i would suggest applying, if you get accepted upload a 'site in construction' page with the x10 ads whilst you are building your site

-Daniel

Reaction score
Auvee said:
It doesn't take 3 weeks to put up one page of content :S

-Auvee B.

Otherwords, a site doesn't actually have to have that much content for it to be considered 'up'?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hey if you need some help i''ll always be here to help ya put a default or index page up or anything else ya need me for.