More Updates!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Well,

One major update... if you didn't notice was the forum changed :) I hope everyone likes the new skin. It also contains our new logo up top.

We have a new free server that is currently online, we are in the process of setting it up. It should be accessible and accepting new accounts in the next day or two.

I am also in the process of implementing a great new backup system, I think everyone will really enjoy it. I will post more news on that shortly.

-Corey

Chris.

Reaction score
I sure do see the skin, it looks nice! Also, the new logo looks alot better. It's good to see x10 is progressing :)

Last edited:

supajason

Reaction score
WOW its bright! It looks AMAZING!!!

Great to see x10 improving all the time!

Thank you staff

Reaction score
I can read the text on the forum messages now!

THANK YOU!

Looks great, well put together and the logo looks rather professional.

xmakina

Reaction score
I like the new skin. I always found the old font a little too small and the contrast a little tough on the eyes.

Funky new logo, too :D

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounding cool Corey. I did notice the change in the theme this morning when I logged in :).

zen-r

Reaction score
Changes for the good are always welcome. I found the new forum skin a bit disorientating at first, but am getting used to it now.

Pro's: More colourful & brighter. Layout is a bit better. Text is now black (not grey) so is easier to read.

Con's: Avatars now above text (not to the left) so there's more to scroll through! Doesn't look like other people's credits are displayed any more (or are they?) This is a shame because just seeing someone's post-count can be misleading about their skills within the forum. And if they are offering to pay for your own services, I don't mind being paid only a few credits if I can see that they don't have many. But I'm less impressed if I can see they have many credits but are just being stingy with their offer!

Is this change permanent, or am I just missing something? It looks to me like all links to banking/credits have gone - so presumably they'll be back shortly?

Update: I've just noticed in another thread, people starting to complain about the missing credits situation. I added this comment;

NEWSFLASH:

Credits stolen from x10. Police suspect that x10Rewards addicts are to blame.

Either that, or the x10 bank has collapsed. Another bank bites the dust! :eek:hnoes:

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
The credits are still there, I noticed that a few days ago in this theme.. But, its just not showing them.

hcse26

Reaction score
Congrats on the new Skin Corey!

This is really turning out to be a good year for x10Hosting.

More Power!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks very nice. I like the new theme for forum.

Nice work....
:)

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
* Fixed credits showing in postbits and user info screens.
* Moved avatars and stats to left display instead of top display.

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's much improved over the other skin and it displays more options that previously were a lot harder to use. I welcome this skin.