My account got halted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aswserve

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am not sure why my account got halted for no reason. There is a preview of what I have seen in my login page / control panel.

Please help me un-halt it.

Thanks,
CrAzYz_

Screenshot from 2016-04-18 23-28-41.png

classi35

Reaction score
Same.
These admins are slow!
Why did they glitch their system D;

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
@aswserve: Your account was confirmed to be linked to another that had been suspended for malicious actions involving our network; as part of this any linked accounts would be disabled, hence the message you are seeing.

@askjfdgk: Same issue; you were confirmed to be linked to an account that had violated our Terms of Service and was issued a permanent suspension, same issue with linked accounts being disabled.

@classi35: Same issue; you were confirmed to be linked to an account that remains under a permanent suspension from 4/1 for trademark infringement after a report was sent in and processed by our abuse team. As users are only allowed one account, all subsequent linked accounts were suspended and access to the system was disabled, hence the message you are seeing.

In all of the above cases, access was suspended as a result of being linked to known malicious accounts; we are unable to remove the blocks as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.