My account is not being activate after suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foisysph

Reaction score
I un-suspended my account last night, and it is still not active. It was for lack of activity. I was off by a couple of days. Any help in this would be great. Thanks.

bbptsand

Reaction score
same here. cant un-suspend even though message say it is being un-suspended and to reload page after 1 minute.

honestea

Reaction score
Me too! What the hell? Please activate my account so i can backup my site, thank you!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I've contacted senior staff so we can look into this; we ran into some troubles with one of the backend systems which we resolved, but the actual suspensions still look to be "stuck," including manual unsuspension attempts. Given that it's early AM I don't have an ETA yet, but it's known at least (I actually thought this would've fixed itself when we fixed the other problem we had).

Rickman59

Reaction score
So the problem more or less won't be solved till later in the week I presume?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping today (12/15), just not exactly when on 12/15.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Me too! What the hell? Please activate my account so i can backup my site, thank you!
Same problem here...
Same issue as well as my brothers account.
same here. cant un-suspend even though message say it is being un-suspended and to reload page after 1 minute.
I un-suspended my account last night, and it is still not active. It was for lack of activity. I was off by a couple of days. Any help in this would be great. Thanks.

I managed to run manual unsuspension on the accounts now (except for one that was already unsuspended), so that hopefully indicates taht the underlying issue has indeed been sorted out by now.

foisysph

Reaction score
I managed to run manual unsuspension on the accounts now (except for one that was already unsuspended), so that hopefully indicates taht the underlying issue has indeed been sorted out by now.
It seems to work for me

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Anna already confirmed it pretty much but yeah, one of the admins got my IM and fixed it while I was away dealing with some family stuff. Looks like anything queued should process on its own, but if anyone else has a stuck one pop open a new thread and we'll do it the old fashioned way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.