My domain doesn't change to co.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

elielroeireyes90

Reaction score
Hi! I'm having a problem don't know if it's on x10hosting or just me. When I modify my domain and change it to co.cc still it returns to the default x10.mx. Does updating of domain will take time, because I already updating and resubmitted the notification for two weeks. I hope someone will help me.

In my co.cc account I used the server settings set 2 ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
When you try to change your domain name, are you getting any error messages? Check Hosting --> Open Actions in your Account Panel. I'm seeing a domain update action pending.

elielroeireyes90

Reaction score
Yes I always have that kind of error when I resubmit the pending notification.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Oh yes there's a parked domain so I removed it and try to submit a new domain request and it works. The domain is now updated but I'm having another problem click here to see.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. If you post a link to an error page, it will always show that. Post the link to the actual page so we can see the problem.

2. At the moment, the problem is that you have a redirect from your co.cc page to http://gbdesigns.x10.mx/home which no longer exists. Remove the redirect (you may have to go into the .htaccess file in public_html and edit it out ).

Status
Not open for further replies.