My first website, personal photography site

jakevdvf48

Reaction score
Hey, this has been up for a few months now. It is my first website so there are tons of things that are probably wrong and much better coding could have been used but I only learnt HTML and CSS for about a month before doing it. I would really appreciate your comments about it, suggestions on what could be better and anything else you would like to comment on.
Any info about getting the page to resize with the screen would be really helpful, tried and crashed and burned at that aspect of it ad went with fixed width.

The website is www.jakevdvf.com

Also if anyone knows why I couldn't get this to work in IE check out this page with out the ugly error message I had to make and please tell me what I have to do to fix it, I couldn't get the js gallery to load in IE.

www.jakevdvf.com/test/

The "Blog" page is in need of attention, I threw it up there this morning in a real big rush and don't have time to get to it right now, sorry.

Does anyone know of any decent looking shopping carts that are free and easy to implement or are all of them complex?

Thanks for checking it out and your words of advice.

Jake

rahulparekh

Reaction score
The main page looks good. You need to change the change the colour of the sidebar though. The pinkish color just doesn't go well with the texture.

firedavid98

Reaction score
looks very nice. only thing i dont like is the font for the navigation bar

incodia.rage63

Reaction score
Hi,

Your home has a nice outcome and the colors blend well,
but may i suggest you to change the pink menu to something that fits the other colors?

and you have an excellent sets of pictures there.