My freeware apps!

freecrm

Reaction score
Looks like you might be a regular contributer here so you deserve some thought!

General immediate feel is great - love the simplicity and colours. The only quick issue I had was the lack of anti-aliasing on the banner gif - dither issue? Look at your settings in PS CS (save image for web) and play with the dither settings until it gets rid of that harsh jagged edge.

I hate to be the pain in everyones BS* but I use IE 6 to test a lot and there appears to be some issues with your index page and some others (although strangely not with the downloads page) - This issue is with your menu bar. The main bar appears to be (about) 10px shorter than the buttons so they don't sync properly.

Apart from that - SLICK!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm aware of some issues in IE6 but it works perfect in EVERY OTHER BROWSER.

The anti-aliasing is because it's a alpha-blended (transparent) PNG. I believe you're familiar with issues with transparent PNGs in IE. I'll try implementing some other method of displaying it (I'm working on it and I think I know just a thing that will solve this).

The main bar appears to be (about) 10px shorter than the buttons so they don't sync properly.

Please post a screenshot. I use multipleIEs and it looks ok in IE6.

RRJJMM

Reaction score
I got a couple of 404 errors trying to load your page just now, but when I asked for a reload in came in OK.

The pages don't load as fast as I would expect given how simple they are, but the loading was not so slow as to be annoying. Depending on your host, this might be something that varies widely depending upon the traffic at that host at any given time.

Cheers,

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll quote myself. #12 (permalink)

I would like to know if you had any problems loading the pages (was it slow?). I'm currently not hosting my site on x10 because I had some problems (my domain doesn't work). I posted a ticket three weeks ago. I'm aware of big changes taking place right know here at x10 and I'm here to wait but I couldn't let my site be down for too long. Anyway my current host is not as goog as x10 :biggrin: so I need to know did you have any trouble loading the pages. Thanks.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the site, like someone else said you could use some more freeware things a person can download but nice. I like the layout and icon for the 2 softwares you have up.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I finally moved my site back to x10!!! :lupie: