My site has a virus? HTML:Framer-inf [Trj]

Status
Not open for further replies.

denvercl

Reaction score
My site Thedenverclan.tk ( after reroute its denverclan.x10host.com )
is either getting a false positive from Avast, or I was hacked?
It is a tiny forum maybe has 19 users, only been up for a couple of days, I dont see how/why it would be hacked.
any thoughts on what to do?
scanned my machine with:
hitman pro
MAlwarebytes
superantispyware
Emmisoft malware removal

Scanned site with sucuri site check and it says site is clean?!?!?
thanks for any input

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Report it as a false positive and add it to the white-list within your Avast settings; this looks to be a false positive due to them appearing to have actually marked the entire server as malicious. As much as I love Avast, they're really aggro when it comes to blacklisting servers, and don't seem to understand that if they would just tell us who's hosting the malware we'd have them offline within 24hr at most (usually within 12, and if they email when I'm at my desk, 5 minutes tops).

As a side note I checked the site myself with Avast disabled; there's no iframe present on the site at all, which would be required for an iframe type hack like they're indicating was present. The files on the server itself are fine as well.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Avast has a long history of 'false positives'...do a search in this forum on [ Avast ]

at this URL --> [ https://www.virustotal.com/ ] - select [ URL ] - enter your URL - click on [ Scan it! ]
that site has 59 scanners but not Avast - owner is Google

denvercl

Reaction score
Livewire: Thanks for looking at my site AND the files I can breath easy now whew. Also would explain why NP++ couldnt find any iFrame code when I searched entire index
Bdistler: thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.