My Site HELP

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Alright hold on, Were going to wait and see with what Corey comes up with.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
And its not ILLEGAL. Desertwar, go away this is a disscussion beetween corey, Phil, and I. Your just posting to get points.

B

Brandon

randomtalkradio said:
And its not ILLEGAL. Desertwar, go away this is a disscussion beetween corey, Phil, and I. Your just posting to get points.

I just donated all my points to you for proof that im not posting for points

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys are crazy,
http://www.dnalounge.com/backstage/webcasting.html

That is from a few years ago and has changed slightly based on further reading of the Shoutcast forums and also reading some at http://www.loudcity.com

If we are to assume that the stations you are streaming from are in compliance and have paid all licensing fees than you are free to use them on your site as long as you are not streaming the music.

So in short, we must assume they have all proper licenses so you can use whatever stream you'd like. Just to reiterate, you may not stream music from your account. :)

-Corey

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Desertwars Im sorry. Ok im just kindv annoyed i work so hard on my radio now its going down the drain.

Can i stream talk? And have audio played from a real radio station?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You can stream anything you get permission for. Most radio stations will not let you rebroadcast talkshows, etc... without permission.

-Corey

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Corey said:
You can stream anything you get permission for. Most radio stations will not let you rebroadcast talkshows, etc... without permission.

-Corey

Heres what I want to stream. http://24.100.132.182:81726354 - thats my friends radio.
Meaning heres what I want to know if i can do.

Put a media player on my site that plays that.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. We're assuming he is paying the licensing fees required.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're not hosting it and you have permission.

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
If Im not hosting it what do you mean?

B

Brandon

I think he means if the songs are not on the server you can keep it. Keep the points I dontated you, a gift!

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Thanks man. Im sorry for getting all mad. Wait so aslong as music is not in my cpannle. so he can play music seeing he has the legal stuff?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If it is not your stream, you may use it. You can not stream music directly from your account. If you want to put your friends on it, that's fine as long as you have permission.

-Corey

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Thats what i was saying all along lol. I wasnt streaming music from x10 i was streaming it from my computer lol.