my site just went down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
thats good... * and i did not make backup bcuz i just got hosting and i was workin on it so thought will make backup when i am done.!

blade

Reaction score
right guys auvee is online and im sure she will sort the problems soon :D

monkey dust

Reaction score
yea mine has gone down aswell my cpenal wasnt working atwork yesterday but my site was now both are down:( ne ideas on tym scale

NewFuture

Reaction score
well we will av too wait for a admin to come online that could take hours though

blade

Reaction score
lol should read before u post New future lol but i dont no if she no's about the server problem yet so we will have to wait but im sure big guy has mentioned it :D

Goten X

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
ok, ur forgiven

Since when do you give our pardons for what others say? Just chill out until things are dealt with. Nobody needs this much spam right now. :getlost:

|GX

NewFuture

Reaction score
Goten X said:
NewFuture said:
ok, ur forgiven

Since when do you give our pardons for what others say? Just chill out until things are dealt with. Nobody needs this much spam right now. :getlost:

|GX

it was a little conversation between me and that other guy, ur spammin at the moment, u dint av 2 post!!!

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
yea whats wrong with x10? i can't access the site....whats up...ADMIN r u thr??? or u not caring about it???? we need answer plz...:devil:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
dipeshsilwal1 said:
yea whats wrong with x10? i can't access thw site....whats up...ADMIN r u thr??? or u not caring about it???? we need answer plz...

How about you read before you post?

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
And I already posted I was looking into it 10 minutes before. If you don't read I don't know what to tell you.

-Corey

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NewFuture said:
Goten X said:
NewFuture said:
ok, ur forgiven

|GX

it was a little conversation between me and that other guy, ur spammin at the moment, u dint av 2 post!!!
Thats why there is PM's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.