Status
Not open for further replies.

aman01

Reaction score
gamers
gamers.x10hosting.com
1 month ago
No.

I am editing the page! I just want to upload the file and then... I can't access the site! I already put the ad code in the html.. please reactivate it and I'll put the ad code in every page..

Biggie

Reaction score
Make sure you put your files into the right directory in your account.

It has to be in the 'public_html' folder so that when people go to the URL that's what they see. When I first signed up I had the same problem.

I dunno if that's your problem, I'm just saying in case.

aman01

Reaction score
if my site is not suspended, then what else? account corrupted?

defender

Reaction score
my site is suspended what's the reason for this can someone reply to this thankz
Defender

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Post your user name and subdomain, how are we supposed to know who you are?

-Corey

defender

Reaction score
Hello Corey i think i no the reason myself why the account has been suspended,i forgot to add the ad's because my site was under construction because ive been real busy with work etc,so if you could reactivate the account and ill add the ad's on the site.I was also wondering if u could create your own ad instead of the 1 u have got for us to put on the site i would like to design my own ad for it to goto your site.Anyway thank's for your time

:fear: -Defender- :fear:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Defender,

Your account has ben unsuspended, it was due to no ads. You must keep the adcode... we will have a new banner up shortly as we're almost finished one of our other sites.

-Corey

defender

Reaction score
Hello again,Corey i was also wondering i seen the message that u need more staff i applyed for this do u no when you will get a reply message if you could also help me out with that it would be much appreciated thanks again :devil:

-Defender-

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Regarding staff, we have to review all the applications still and I take input from all our current staff members. It will probably take a week or so to complete the process.

-Corey

defender

Reaction score
Ok Corey , Thanks for your time and i was pleased to see how quick you replyed to my message's.Thankz :blink:

-Defender- :happy:

aman01

Reaction score
Auvee said:
When was the last activity? If you're saying it was yesterday, you're probably BSing.

-Auvee B.

The last activity were long time ago (Maybe 3 weeks) I just want to upload and....

Maurice

Reaction score
Corey said:
Regarding staff, we have to review all the applications still and I take input from all our current staff members. It will probably take a week or so to complete the process.

-Corey

Do the people that applied for the first staff application needd too apply again?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Ademonicbaby - Yes, you must apply again :) I'd keep your application handy because after each time we will delete them.

Nicholas - Thanks :)

Aman01 - Read the above threads posted by Nicholas.
-Corey

nicholas

Reaction score
Corey said:
Ademonicbaby - Yes, you must apply again :) I'd keep your application handy because after each time we will delete them.

Nicholas - Thanks :)

Aman01 - Read the above threads posted by Nicholas.
-Corey

no problem :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.