My Upcoming Site

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Intersting site, so this is going to be a like Allied Assault fan site... with information about the game, etc...?

I've noticed all the games share the same guns lol, I saw thos in Day of Defeat and some game I played at my friends house.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Really nice and clean layout, I remember playing that game. Great!

knoxoqe

Reaction score
DesertWar said:
Rate it based on the image.
I really like that template, especially the banner you used there,... so... unique. :naughty:
Overall it's really nice, but if you want it to be a big community site, that wont do the trick.

Keep up the good work!

PS: I really like that banner. :drool:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nice template, Did you get it from clan templates?

B

Brandon

Yeah... Banner by knoxoqe. Im great at html but sucky with template making.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Great site there dude love MOHAA its amazing and the site looks promosing cant wait to see the real thing!

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
really nice site, very clean. when are you launching it?

Jordan K

Reaction score
Too bad it's not in PHP, it would probably give it more flexibility. But then again, I am not the one making it, and most people don't know good PHP. :drool:

Jordan K

Reaction score
kouhi said:
- 4 out of - 10

That's an unfair rating, he put a lot of work into that site I am guessing. It looks pretty good and I hope it becomes useful for me in the future (if I start to play that game). Maybe you should just leave this thread and not post if you're going to be rude.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Yep Yep that was quite rude.. he voted 4 out of 10 without leaving a comment on why he said 4 out of 10.---------
----------------------------------

But I won't be rude. The site is looking good... nice banner dude :)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
Yep Yep that was quite rude.. he voted 4 out of 10 without leaving a comment on why he said 4 out of 10.---------
----------------------------------

But I won't be rude. The site is looking good... nice banner dude :)
That is not allowed either to just say 4 - 10.

You have to leave a comment not just (I rate it 4-10)

Rising

Reaction score
Ok, desertwar only claims he made the content, he did not actually make the layout....

http://www.clantemplates.com/templates/callofduty_russianoffensive/Russian%20Offensive/

so you cant really rate it, (i used to be an active member on CT, the template is actually like a year old, and its a call of duty template, for mother russia, but now im an active member of SOTW, its still part of the Zesix network)

i know desertwar didnt claim he made the template, so im not gonna flame him, but for all you people saying "Good Job" when he said hes good with HTML, but sucky at templates, and that he got this template from CT, i don't understand... did you just not read the whole post?
i personally think epigone did a good job, but i think desertwar did a good job on the weapons page, i like how he put the tables and such in their,
btw, desert, do you have breakthrough or spearhead? i got them all, i am about to set up a server, but i havent played them yet, mostly just Counter-strike source, and BF1942 player, and a bunch of RTS' games

B

Brandon

Yeah, I can't make templates they look sucky. Yes I have both ex.packs. I play bf42 too.

Rising

Reaction score
ahh me 2, you got Road To Rome?

hehehe maybe we could setup a clan?

Last edited: