My Upcoming Site

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Phil said:
echo_unlimited said:
Yep Yep that was quite rude.. he voted 4 out of 10 without leaving a comment on why he said 4 out of 10.---------
----------------------------------

But I won't be rude. The site is looking good... nice banner dude :)
That is not allowed either to just say 4 - 10.

You have to leave a comment not just (I rate it 4-10)

Interesting...

conor said:
A new rule will be put in place for this forum.

Posts like "great job dawg 8/10" will no longer be tolerated and will result in a warning.

Make your posts good quality, suggesting how someone might want to improve on things, and where they did good.

Gee, I wonder...

will result in a warning

Rising

Reaction score
its up, just is a little slow :( nice job, i have to say on the content pages, maybe you should add a "Strategies" for muiltiplayer

Rising

Reaction score
i could try :D, i think i am gonna run it on my old comp (512 RAM 2.4 Mhz, 30 Gig Harddrive) not sure if i could, but i will try, then i will post IP, i could host it 24/7 with some downtime though (restarts, and other stuff)

i only have road to rome expack?

Last edited:

Rising

Reaction score
eh, how much is it, i think i seen it for like 20$, if its only that much, i will save up some money, after the wrestling season ill start working again :D

B

Brandon

Its $9.99 You want the jetpack you need it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rising

Reaction score
lol, yeah, ill hafta go find it, im sure my mom will let me have ten dollars, i will tell her, if i win my match, will she give me 10 dollars :D GENIOUS! (my record is 4-2) and its just a dual match :D hopefully Milford isnt too good :(