My web site is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To whom it may concern,
I have tried for over a year (patheticly I know) to design and build 2 web sites aquarianderek.x10hosting.com and giah.org.mx and I finaly got them both up and running and now they both just disapeared. I get messages that aquarianderek does not exsist and giah cant be found.
What's up?
Please help.
In fact my entire account seems gone.
I am trying very hard to do everything I am doing and I am doing it all by my self. This is very frustrating.
Please help me.
Do I need to upgrade my account, pay money?? What can I do???
Please help me.
Sincerely
Aquarian Derek

Last edited:
Reaction score
The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What was your cPanel username so an account manager can find out what happened to your account?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
A. When was the last time you logged into the Forums?
B. When was the last time you saw either site over the Web?

Reaction score
I thought I am not suppose to give out this type of information?
Anyway I really want to get to the bottom of this problem...PLEASE HELP!!!
I can't find anything!
Edit:
My pages I check daily, forum has been a while. I like the forum but have actualy found it very hard to log into forum without making a support thread. Direct login to forum? From cpanel or what?
Edit:
My pages I check daily, forum has been a while. I like the forum but have actualy found it very hard to log into forum without making a support thread. Direct login to forum? From cpanel or what?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you do not want to give dates and you refuse to give the information the Admins need to help you, I am afraid there isn't much we can do for you.

You can always sign up for a new hosting account and upload your backup files.

Reaction score
descalzo, soory wasnt trying to be difficult at all.
Like I said I check my page every day. There has been a few times it went down but then came up a little while later and have always been able to log into cpanel.
Today I cant find giah page and aquarianderek page is open domain???? Sad very sad..
The forum has been a while probably over a month.. I cant find easy way to log in without opening a support thread, and since I havent had problems in a while I havent been to forums.. maybe 2 months
I like the forum but cant locate direct forum login.
Account name is aquarian
Thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you haven't logged into the forums for a couple of months, you account would have been suspended for inactivity after 31 days and then deleted ten or more days after that.

That is part of the Terms of Service you agreed to when you signed up for the free account.

Also, the system does not show a cPanel account for aquarian

Those facts, along with the fact that your x10hosting subdomain is "Available", lead me to believe that your account was deleted. x10hosting does not keep your files and data. It would be gone.

If an account manager could double check his cPanel name aquarian to verify my suspicions.

Reaction score
Oh that is horrible news Descalzo,....But never saw any type of suspension notice. My site was up pretty much consistently , only on a few occasions it wouldnt display but later it would..
Please help me reestablish this account.. Way too much work invested to go back so far. shouldnt I have at least recieved a warning or something???

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh that is horrible news Descalzo,....But never saw any type of suspension notice. My site was up pretty much consistently , only on a few occasions it wouldnt display but later it would..
Please help me reestablish this account.. Way too much work invested to go back so far. shouldnt I have at least recieved a warning or something???
If your account is terminated as Descalzo said u cant recover it back.For free account there r no backups.So you have to open a new account.(Warnings or suspensions are given before termination of account.You have unsuspend within 10 days of suspension.Otherwise it may lead to termination)

Last edited:
Reaction score
In other words I was terminated?? I was never warned or suspended.. This really sucks. There is nothing I can do to reestablish this account? I have super slow connection just setting up account was difficult. Uploading all my files took soooo long. Please HELP ME!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
There has been some temporary problems with server. So getting slow connection.

Reaction score
Vishal thanks for all your help.. But it says that my domain does not exsist. I feel I may have been terminated without notice, warning, or suspension.
I checked my account daily including cpanel, never saw notice, warning, or suspension.. If I was terminated I think this was done unjustly. Also there have been many times when server to slow to display page. Is this only on free sites?
If I pay can I get better service?
So far I have NOT been super pleased with x10hosting service. I guess you get what you pay for.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Vishal thanks for all your help.. But it says that my domain does not exsist. I feel I may have been terminated without notice, warning, or suspension.
I checked my account daily including cpanel, never saw notice, warning, or suspension.. If I was terminated I think this was done unjustly. Also there have been many times when server to slow to display page. Is this only on free sites?
So far I have NOT been super pleased with x10hosting service. I guess you get what you pay for.

Remember one thing, The accounts will be suspended first then after 10days terminated. Not just terminated.

Just wait for a staff to check your account.

Reaction score
I began working on this problem yesterday. How long will it take for admin to check my account? I would be willing to upgrade my account if necessary, or as not to lose all my work. What can I do? I need it up as soon as possible. Thanks everyone.

mc se7en

Reaction score

Actually, x10 is the best free host I have found anywhere (and I've tried my fair share). There are no suspension warnings or notices. If you log into the forums (and ONLY the forums count) then you'll have no trouble with this sort of thing. As of right now, the requirement is logging in at least once a month and just staying logged in for a few minutes to make sure the system picks you up. Surely that's not to much to ask. Just log in, check out the News and Announcements, and you're fine for a month. You agreed to do it when you made your account (agreed to the TOS). You may create a new hosting account and combine it with your current forum account and you'll be back on track.

cPanel and account panel logins do not count as logging it and do not extend the time for which your service will be active. Simply having a site with good uptime does not either. Nor does getting page hits. Only logging into the forum.

x10 is a fantastic host and you'll find that all others have either insanely stupid demands for keeping your hosting active, force ads on you, or simply lack all the features x10 has. x10 is quite literally a free user's dream host. You'd do well to stick around.

mc se7en

Reaction score
I began working on this problem yesterday. How long will it take for admin to check my account? I would be willing to upgrade my account if necessary, or as not to lose all my work. What can I do? I need it up as soon as possible. Thanks everyone.

Your account was terminated. Everything is gone and you'll have to start over from scratch. Try one of the paid hosting plans (very cheap, a great deal) and you'll get more frequent backups. However, I am almost certain that even if a paid account is terminated, its backups are deleted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.