my website about airlink mods

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
I like the design, very nice. Also, Joomla is one of the best, you cant go far wrong with that. Although I would put some more text about the website on the front page, as I was a little unsure about what the site was about when I first went there, as the text under the logo is quite small.

Alex

Dmitry_airhacks

Reaction score
I like the design, very nice. Also, Joomla is one of the best, you cant go far wrong with that. Although I would put some more text about the website on the front page, as I was a little unsure about what the site was about when I first went there, as the text under the logo is quite small.

Alex

Thanks for the reply. I will try to change those things. Btw, I looked at your blog. The only thing that I would change about it is background picture. I would make lines more thin. Like on this example.Well it's up to you :)
backgroundiv9.jpg

Dmitry

sunils

Reaction score
Good template...
The site looks entirely different because of the template. All the things are arranged perfectly in order.
Good job.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I will try to change those things. Btw, I looked at your blog. The only thing that I would change about it is background picture. I would make lines more thin. Like on this example.Well it's up to you :)
backgroundiv9.jpg

Dmitry

Thanks for the suggestion, I will experiment with some different backgrounds.

Alex