My website isn't loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesters

Reaction score
It worked fine up until yesterday, then when I started going to the url: http://www.chesterspirit.x10.mx the page won't load.
It says: "The connection has timed out. The server at chesterspirit.x10.mx is taking too long to respond."

chesters

Reaction score
Thanks for checking. It appears to work on my phone too, but does not work on my work computer. This must be related to this particular computer's internet connection, although all other sites work fine. Strange. Anyway thanks for your time.

ezadx10b

Reaction score
try to increase your request time out using CGI script..i dont know we can use or not..

eezeee

Reaction score
try to increase your request time out using CGI script..i dont know we can use or not..

If it was working earlier, I think just give it time. There are occasions when my site has been off for 4-5 days and comes back thereafter.
Do not tinker the settings anywhere because hen you wont know if fault is at your end or the server end.

chesters

Reaction score
If it was working earlier, I think just give it time. There are occasions when my site has been off for 4-5 days and comes back thereafter.
Do not tinker the settings anywhere because hen you wont know if fault is at your end or the server end.

You were right- it's back in business after a few days. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.