Myspace anyone?

Matt

Reaction score
what exactly is myspace? it just a page with contact information?

n4tec

Reaction score
Richard said:
Looks like a glorified blog to me :grin:

I have just discovered it has a blog feature yet i have a blog... I am just going to post links to my sites and that will be it...

EDIT: finished my first and last post...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Well kind of..you can post pictures and all and your freinds can comment on them... I personaly don't like Myspace becasue it is a waste of time for me...

n4tec

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Well kind of..you can post pictures and all and your freinds can comment on them... I personaly don't like Myspace becasue it is a waste of time for me...

My first post there include 1 link is to x10 and 3 others to my sites that way x10 can get members who land onto my page..

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I am going to use my space you can add me also. Chaganlal1.
Is it also for picture use?

zhizhaqy

Reaction score
I dont have myspace but i have account in Friendster .. i am not sure which the best is myspace ? friendster ? or maybe others

TranceOperator

Reaction score
I don't really use Myspace to post blogs, but I do use it to meet new people in my area (or girls from school whom I never had classes with :()

It's better than Xanga, because you can actually have a friends list...and you can upload like 10 pictures, Xanga only allows one. Plus you can pimp your profile page lol

www.myspace.com/elitenick

n4tec

Reaction score
just added you as a friend..

TranceOperator said:
I don't really use Myspace to post blogs, but I do use it to meet new people in my area (or girls from school whom I never had classes with :()

It's better than Xanga, because you can actually have a friends list...and you can upload like 10 pictures, Xanga only allows one. Plus you can pimp your profile page lol

www.myspace.com/elitenick

DotCom

Reaction score
I have it.....
I am Dotcom there as well....... add me if you like.

DotCom

Reaction score
It sure has alot of pictures and profiles with Nekkid folks there. Mine has me in clothes. :)

n4tec

Reaction score
DotCom said:
I have it.....
I am Dotcom there as well....... add me if you like.

wow that is great.. what is the link?