MySQL errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chroixx1

Reaction score
So I run MyBB on my forums, http://chroix.us/forums and yesterday I started noticing errors like this:
Capture.PNG
From the posts I've been reading about this, they say that I'm running out of SQL space, and to contact you all. Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to change my forum software.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I see "Got error 28 from storage engine" - in your screen shot
###

"552 Disk full" - or "please upload later" - or "server is running out of disk space" - or "error 28 from storage engine" - or errors like that - are at the server level, indicating that the shared data storage (SAN) partition(s) are full or nearly full or a server read/write-file type of error - which is preventing you from uploading files - or using cPanel - or your site from using a MySQL database - this is a server issue so Admins will need to fix it - your files (data) are NOT the problem and there is nothing you can do but wait

chroixx1

Reaction score
I wondered about that. I also got errors such as unreadpms but I'll assume it's the same and it's server level.

Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This should now be solved, let me know if you still see that. I can see the index of the forums fine at this time however.

Status
Not open for further replies.