MySQL Issues On Stoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Well, that was easy. All I had to do was find the settings file for Wordpress and change one little string. :biggrin:

I probably should have done this a while ago, but I'm back online now anyway!

VinceSov

Reaction score
I keep getting the error:

"Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)".

Can someone help? I've changed the script to have "mysql.x10hosting.com" as the host and put "stoli.x10hosting.com" onto the list of remote servers on Cpanel.

I should add that the whole script is mine, it's not any installation.

Last edited:

Jesse

Reaction score
Nice Corey, That's a One Step to Success! Hehe :)

glen290

Reaction score
Im getting the following error.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Any suggestions ?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I keep getting the error:

"Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)".

Can someone help? I've changed the script to have "mysql.x10hosting.com" as the host and put "stoli.x10hosting.com" onto the list of remote servers on Cpanel.

I should add that the whole script is mine, it's not any installation.

You have an error with your script. If you look into your database class you'll see the line I commented out (104) and the line below it that works.

Im getting the following error.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Any suggestions ?

You did not update your host to mysql.x10hosting.com, it should work now.

nunoabc

Reaction score
corey, i'm no good changing scripts, in fact i don't know how or what did you did to glen290 scripts, but i'd like if you've done the same for me...

satheesh

Reaction score
When i add new host "stoli.x10hosting.com" to Remote Database Access Hosts it say successfully added.
But it didn't display stoli.x10hosting.com in Remote Host.

Jayecifer

Reaction score
Same. My control panel also shows that I have no mySQL databases anymore... :(

Last edited:

munim

Reaction score
hmm... is this only for stoli ad enhanced accounts?
i am on cossacks ad free server and mysql is down for me too.
Edit:
never mind.. i made the changes and the database connection is working now. thanks.

Last edited:

salukigirl

Reaction score
I've done all that and it worked but I get this error when trying to go to myphpadmin

#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)

bjkroll

Reaction score
Is phpMyAdmin unusably slow for anyone else? It takes 5min for the first page to even load, let alone trying to actually get anything done...

abc-and

Reaction score
Is phpMyAdmin unusably slow for anyone else? It takes 5min for the first page to even load, let alone trying to actually get anything done...
Yes, it is. I have the same problem working with MySQL after migration on Stoli.:sad:

famikon

Reaction score
i got all these probs so dose any one know when the sevies are going to be stable

Status
Not open for further replies.