MySQL Server Offline

ismaa

Reaction score
My hosting account id is ismelm
and the domain is ismaa.elementfx.com

I have MySQL server offline for quite some time. It is showing the same status for last 2 days

Please help

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/42260-mysql-problems-stoli-follow-tutorial.html

Follow that tutorial if you're on Stoli and I will guarantee that if you did it right, mysql will work.

The reason the account management panel shows the wrong status is because the server is no longer at localhost - it's at mysql.x10hosting.com, and the management panel hasn't been updated to reflect that.

And as of right now MySQL on Stoli is up - my site loads just fine, and it's almost entirely MySQL driven.

If you're not on Stoli, then my mistake, and this entire post is useless. You can see if you're on stoli in the account management panel; if you are, follow the directions in the post I linked to, and you should be fine :)

mr kennedy

Reaction score
^I just did a check on his account and he is on the Stoli (adE) server.

@ismaa: Follow Livewire's post and you should be fine

ismaa

Reaction score
^I just did a check on his account and he is on the Stoli (adE) server.

@ismaa: Follow Livewire's post and you should be fine

I checked I am on stoli only and that might be the reason the server is showing offline in the control panel. But the problem I am facing is with fantastico, I want to install few scripts using fantastico on my website. Problem comes when I click fantastico it shows that MySQL server is down and thus I can't do anything..

Please direct me

David_Tiger

Reaction score
i added stoli.x10hosting.com as a host like i was told and every so often its gives error that stoli.x10hosting.com wasn not allowed to access my database and i have to add it again for it to give the same error 20 -40 mins later??

am i missing something?

could i use a wildcard?? i.e % is the wildcard --- %.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You can try the wild card %.x10hosting.com