Need Beta Testers for FileVIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sure some of you remember FileVIP. It was one of x10's first projects and was started about the same time x10 was (over 2 years ago). The site was coded horribly by a 3rd party and we just added on over the years ending up with a total mess of code and some features that didn't work 100% correctly.

We've been slowly working on recoding about 90% of it to make it more stable and fix a lot of the issues it had before. It is coming close to being finished and I'm looking for some beta testers to try and break it, and also suggest new features so we can get them in before launching it.

I'm looking for some dedicated testers who have free time to actually spend trying out every feature. Also looking for people who have used other services or have good ideas that we could implement into this(Reasonable ideas).

Please PM me if you're interested with a quick application why I should choose you. If you're picked I will award you 300 x10 Cash(we will be revamping the x10Cash system also in the near future ;), and you will also get a premium account on FileVIP when we reopen it(Upgraded over the free one with more features\resources).

Also for each reasonable good idea you suggest that we end up using I'll give you 400 x10cash.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.