Need Help. CPU resources were limited for your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devioperez83

Reaction score
Hi need your help guys, I've been currently updating a page on wordpress site and it turns out to redirect to 404. Been searching for WP forums regarding the issue and it turns out that the reason is the cpu resource was being limited. Checked out the resource log within Cpanel along with this message, Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours. CPU resources were limited for your site. Please guys I need your help on this. My site is http://libantes.elementfx.com. Thank you so much.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

It looks like this error message isn't due to your CPU limit, but it is actually appearing because the data you are sending has triggered a mod_security rule. This means that the server considers the data you were sending as suspicious, and it has denied your request.

Are you using any WordPress plugins (such as video plugins) that could be injecting something into your post?

Thank you,

devioperez83

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,

Thank you so much for your help and informative details, yes I do have some video plugin installed. I will try to disable those plugins and check out if it resolves out the issues. You guys are great! Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.