Need help with Syntax Error

tam-iam

Reaction score
Edit - Nevermind. I think I have solved this problem.

Hi. I am running CP Links Directory on this site. I just tried adding a new directory category and am now getting SQL syntax errors. I tried deleting the category, but it won't delete.

The only thing that was different this time, was the person that submitted the category placed underscores between the words. Any ideas how to correct this?

Here is the error I am getting.

SQL/DB Error -- [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's_Crafts' AND approved='yes'' at line 3]

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tamsite2/public_html/directory/static_generator/build_common.php on line 301

SQL/DB Error -- [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's_Crafts' ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 0 , 5' at line 4]
The latest Children's Crafts links:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tamsite2/public_html/directory/static_generator/build_common.php on line 344

Last edited: