Need some staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I don't want to be a mod but nice forum.

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have a forum basically about everything you have and more including rewards I am going to add to my forum like chances at winning domains, scripts, and that such. The only difference is that I am using a paid forum service called, Invision Power Board which is really way more advanced than PHPBB. I give your site about 500 members and 50 active users before it gets hacked. This is just advice. PHPBB is open source which makes it easier for people to hack your forum.

Last edited:

Max1337

Reaction score
I know very well what I'm doing, and all new start outs cant do much anyways (i further customized moderator), plus i randomly make back-ups of the forum every single day, so i can just as easily restore a backup.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I know very well what I'm doing, and all new start outs cant do much anyways (i further customized moderator), plus i randomly make back-ups of the forum every single day, so i can just as easily restore a backup.

That is a good thing you do, but even RAGZONE did that and they just kept getting hit every week by a guy from VOIDE or something like that. They lost money they earned, because somehow the hacker got to redirect the money they earned. They then bought VBulletin and it turned all around. They now have a secure forum. Maybe once in a while VOIDE people spam their forums because that is all they can really do.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Sokii,

Don't trash his forum.

Wish him success and hopefully you will get the same in return.

Be nice man.

Dutch

Reaction score
I tried to check out your forum, but:

Hosting Account Suspended
Your account has been suspended by the administration. For more information, click the button below.

I'll check on it later.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I tried to check out your forum, but:

Hosting Account Suspended
Your account has been suspended by the administration. For more information, click the button below.

I'll check on it later.

lol...but I wonder what he had that was illegal...
Here, you can find the reason of your account's suspension as well as the date it will be automatlically unsuspended.

Your account has been unsuspended, thank you for using x10Hosting.

Username: Max1337 Reason: Illegal content. Suspension lift on: Undefined

Status
Not open for further replies.