Need suggestions and critique

shaunak

Reaction score
I have made a drupal theme, and I would love honest reviews of it.

The idea was to keep it minimalistic and use a blueish color scheme. Please let me know if its readable enough, intuitive enough. Are the navigation bars missing something? Are the choice of fonts OK?

The site: http://shaunak.ws

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks nice and clean, easy to read and few distractions. The search bar feels as though it is floating a little though. Also it cuts off the top of what ever that round flying saucer building is. The page width of 960px is also a bit odd :s It cuts out people with a smaller screen resolution. The fonts are fine, the colours nice and easy on the eyes. Personally I would try and have the menu on the top and left hand side static, scrolling the content in the div on the left, but I am not sure what your restrictions are in Drupal.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it looks great. Good job :)

shaunak

Reaction score
DefecTalisman: Thanks for the suggestions. A scrolling content section is a great idea.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Always a pleasure :) Let me know if you come right so I can see what it looks like :)

chingola

Reaction score
It looks really nice, and I do like the idea of the scrolling menu, and I enjoyed being on your site, flows nicely and you are a good writer.