Need Support Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessa

Reaction score
Hi, I've been trying since early this afternonn (10+ times) to register for the freehosting. It has never connected when I click Create account- can some one from X10 help me? I'd be ever so happy!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There was an ongoing problem with our datacenter that has since been resolved. Unfortunately, no one at X10Hosting can create an account manually. There are many configuration and legal issues to doing so; it simply won't work. I would recommend trying again, making sure you don't have any browser plugins that may interfere with javascript functioning. If it informs you that you have exceeded your number of tries for the day (which is only 1), you will unfortunately have to try again tomorrow.

If you are given some error code or other message, we will do our best to explain what you can do to resolve it.

Good luck and (almost) welcome to X10Hosting!

Last edited:

Tessa

Reaction score
When I try to "click" on create account it does absolutely nothing...... I've restarted my browser, cleaned cache, what else can I do???? There is no problem with javascript- I was able to sign up/register on this forum with no problem.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I will attempt to sign up and see if I can replicate your problem. I will post back with my results in a few minutes.

My account was created with no problems. Is there any way you could try from another computer or another browser? Are you filling out the captcha and ensuring the checkbox is checked for agreeing to X10hosting's terms of service?

Last edited:

Tessa

Reaction score
Getting late now- will try again tomorrow- hope you are around to help me! Thanks!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I won't be here much of the rest of today. Someone else will assist you otherwise I will definitely look for your ticket again on Sunday. Were you able to try my suggestions?

Tessa

Reaction score
I have tried your suggestions. They do not work- please cancel my account, thank you!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There's nothing to cancel, I'm afraid. Can you try it again with completely different information? Don't use the same domain, user name, or email address. Log out of the forum and your hosting control panel before trying again. If this doesn't work, I will ask a staff member to try and solve this problem for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.