New Account Issue(Thread)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
r0o0b0 said:
for some reason i can`t connect to the ftp through any ftp programs and when i uploaded the index page through c-panel to see if it would work the file is shown but only on my disk manager and when i try going to the site it wont load it.
Username:r0o0b0
domain:eek:ntariodsm.com

Do you have MSN\AIM?

Torch - Contact me on AIM\MSN

Everyone else - I'll look at fantastico today.

-Corey

coechips

Reaction score
Pls I have problem with my site:

username: coechips
domain: http://uclm-coechips.x10hosting.com

I don't know but it seems to be a DNS issue on the part of my site.. but i can access the cpanel of my site only that no default page is displayed or the default document folder isn't configured correctly on the server... I don't really know.. it's been several days and I got no update that my site's issue is taken care of... I understand that I am not the only one having this issue and that corey is busy but can somebody from the administrator help revive my site? Pls I need to do updates on my site. Thanks.

coechips

Reaction score
coechips said:
Pls I have problem with my site:

domain: http://uclm-coechips.x10hosting.com

I don't know but it seems to be a DNS issue on the part of my site.. but i can access the cpanel of my site only that no default page is displayed or the default document folder isn't configured correctly on the server... I don't really know.. it's been several days and I got no update that my site's issue is taken care of... I understand that I am not the only one having this issue and that corey is busy but can somebody from the administrator help revive my site? Pls I need to do updates on my site. Thanks.

Please can somebody help me with the problem on mysite:

domain: uclm-coechips.x10hosting.com

I really need to do update on the site but I can't view the default document or something's wrong with the dns for my account..please please please help..!:confused:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
coechips said:

I really need to do update on the site but I can't view the default document or something's wrong with the dns for my account..please please please help..!:confused:

Double posting will probably not get your matter solved any faster. You posted yesterday afternoon. ( Roughly 24 hrs ago ) ... It takes time for the admins to be here.

Like everyone else, you just have to have patience and wait. :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
coechips said:

Fixed

-Corey

Sanjiun

Reaction score
So is this thread also for users waiting for their account? I still have't gotten my email or whatever it is