New accounts on hold

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Creation of new Accounts are on hold until the server is moved. They will be put into a queue and will be created when the move is done.

-Corey

Sanjiun

Reaction score
Is there any expected time/date for when the move should be finished up?

Cubeform

Reaction score
Oh, the move is finished. It's just that everything is still a bit queasy, as far as I understand.

Last edited:

Makubex

Reaction score
Hopefully soon, Thanks Corey for the Info tho :happysad:

At least this shows some progress ;)

blacklion524

Reaction score
I can wait some more. Hopefully everything will run smoothly with the new server.:biggrin:

Hetic06

Reaction score
Can you tell when accounts will be release, please i have been waiting for so long LOL

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
Can you tell when accounts will be release, please i have been waiting for so long LOL

More than likely, Corey will announce in an Announcement or some forum topic when all server issues have been resolved and probably ask that if people are still having issues, to post them at that time and will attempt to fix them the best way possible. ( Only my opnion - and not what Corey will or won't do )

Hetic06

Reaction score
StarShine said:
More than likely, Corey will announce in an Announcement or some forum topic when all server issues have been resolved and probably ask that if people are still having issues, to post them at that time and will attempt to fix them the best way possible. ( Only my opnion - and not what Corey will or won't do )

what the heck, you assume that Correy will do something, but you not sure if he does it or not, what kind of assistant like you giving no choices of solution like this, i dont need your opinion though

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
what the heck, you assume that Correy will do something, but you not sure if he does it or not, what kind of assistant like you giving no choices of solution like this, i dont need your opinion though

Yes, I assume Corey will do something because Corey is Site Admin for x10hosting.

I am not sure what he will do, because I am not Corey. I can't think or act for him, as he is his own person. I gave the answer I did because thats all I can offer. I can't answer for, nor direct Corey to do anything.

As its been stated throughout this forum recently, if you have issues with the problems x10 has been facing, there are numerous other free hosting sites that you can use instead.

Hetic06

Reaction score
StarShine said:
Yes, I assume Corey will do something because Corey is Site Admin for x10hosting.

I am not sure what he will do, because I am not Corey. I can't think or act for him, as he is his own person. I gave the answer I did because thats all I can offer. I can't answer for, nor direct Corey to do anything.

As its been stated throughout this forum recently, if you have issues with the problems x10 has been facing, there are numerous other free hosting sites that you can use instead.

this moral i have seen alot, dont act yourself just like a robot in here, you know i wont think you look cute or good but just like a malfunction robot, sometimes it makes me think you are just like a clown to me

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
this moral i have seen alot, dont act yourself just like a robot in here, you know i wont think you look cute or good but just like a malfunction robot, sometimes it makes me think you are just like a clown to me

If you have a problem with x10..then leave corey wont care see you lata

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
F1ultra said:
Seems to be on hold a long time,, sad....

It may seem a long time, but everyone has to realize that its free hosting. If you were on paid hosting servers, you probably wouldn't have such problems.

Corey and staff have real life schooling / jobs / families that occupy a lot of their daily lives. As for the servers - its like owning a car or trying to catch a bus. Sometimes, things just happen that nobody has control over.

X10 is, by far, the best hosting service I have found in my time online. Because they offer free hosting as well, lots of people want to use it.

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
StarShine said:
It may seem a long time, but everyone has to realize that its free hosting. If you were on paid hosting servers, you probably wouldn't have such problems.

Corey and staff have real life schooling / jobs / families that occupy a lot of their daily lives. As for the servers - its like owning a car or trying to catch a bus. Sometimes, things just happen that nobody has control over.

X10 is, by far, the best hosting service I have found in my time online. Because they offer free hosting as well, lots of people want to use it.

That true,
Like I said in many topics, you won't find a great hosting for free that
gots this and that,
If i never needed cron tabs, then I would not be here.

powersports

Reaction score
Hetic06 said:

Hey, have some respect for these guys, your getting your website for free, so chill the f*ck out!!!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:

Hetic06 said:

You need to learn some respect for x10Hosting's staff members. I'm sick of seeing your posts (And PMs) insulting the staff here and complaining about not getting an account.

Like another member said: If you don't like it, leave.

Either way, you get the next 4 days to think about it.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be activing a portion of the new accounts today as a test run. I expect sign-ups to be back on by Wednesday like normal.

-Corey